Funny Stuff When Playing Sport ...

Les

Funny things have happend in the past when playing sport

Tennis - my mate was taking a big swing at the ball and when there was contact .. his racquet flew out of his hand .. it actually went further than the ball .. hahaha .. almost hit the doubles partner in the head :D

Golf - Macquarie Uni driving range .. hired clubs, from the Pro shop .. my mate smacked the ball (or was it the ground) and out of the corner of my eye, I saw the head of the driver fly about 20 metres in front of him !! Yup, the head came off. Left with a shaft with no head.

hahaha .. we sneaked the club back into the pro shop and grabbed him another one and did not stop laughing the rest of the time :unsure::lol:

Basketball .. the usuals, ball gets thrown at someones balls when they are not looking .. not really that funny, but happens heaps..

do tell ur mishaps !

playing footy, kicked the ball up high, one of my mates ran forward to catch it, slipped in a ditch fell forwards and the ball hit him in the face...

same friend, riding a mini scooter, tries to jump it and as he lands his pants fall down... :lol:

While playing footy, I bombed it up high and my friend tries to catch it but being a big unco, the footy smacks him in the face and he actually got knocked out. So funny!! This happened like a year ago but we still give him sh!t hahaha!!!

My mate played first grade for the Woden/Weston Rams. Got maggoted the night before a game, and was confident he could still play.

He recieved the ball from kickoff and was immediatley tackled by the largest forward the Gungahlin Bulls had and copped a shoulder straight into the gut.

He vomited some vile, greeny/orangy coloured goo (the UDL's he had the night before) all over this guy. The stink apparently on that part of the field was unbearable as well.

ok got a new one - tonight, at soccer training...

we were doing some drill where someone kicks from a fair way out, into the box, and we gotta try and sorta head it in over the goalie, who was trying to charge out and get the ball first...

anyway a ball came in too low, and one of the guys has just hammered it at the goals as its gone past... its gone straight off the post and scored one of the other guys in the nads... he was down in about .03 of a second...

Indoor cricket during highschool (probably about 7 or 8 years back)...

Got hit in the balls by the batter.. :(

Every now and then I still get unbearable pain in my left testie coz of that.. :(

Every now and then I still get unbearable pain in my left testie coz of that.. :(

7-8 years .. and still in pain ??? .. id say theres an issue there ... ... hehe

7-8 years .. and still in pain ??? .. id say theres an issue there ... ... hehe

Get it checked man. I had 'similar' problems when I was playing footy (being kicked in the groin in a scrum, don't worry I got an arm free and uppercutted the prick back...he cried like a bitch when the scrum broke up...and I fell like a sack of crap to the ground lol). But yeah...I had pains 1 year after that, ended up having to get an operation...soooo...GET IT CHECKED! You makin' me worry!

Oh and yes...NO JOKES GIRLS!!! This is serious.

Well...a nad is like...genetically complex. If you cut a golf ball in half it's very very similar to that. If something's been damaged nad may not work anymore :( lame.

Hope the tests come back soon man.

wow ... this thread took a slightly different turn ....

I know .. I wanted a laugh and instead I have sore balls just thinking about all these mishaps ..

Love the Wally tackle. Can't believe he never really trained and was that good.

I got some funny stories, but not to do with sport, but with 4x4's.

Some fella with his new 4x4 ute went to a new housing estate to "try her out". Went down a small hill and didn't see the large stormwater drain at its' base and got stuck with the front dug into the ground, the tow bar on top of the drain and all 4 wheels in the air :lol:

Some city slicker took his new Jeep up the beach for some sand driving. Got it bogged. So no worries a friendly fella hands the Jeep owner a snatch-em' strap and he ties it onto his bull bar. Friendly fella starts driving and rips the bullbar off :lol:

Edited by SuperDave