meet up for tokyo drift movie

is there anything organised on this site for a meet up for the movie tokyo drift this thursday? i know some of the other toyota sites are having a meet up to watch the showing this thursday night

my bad i just read the other thread

is there anything organised on this site for a meet up for the movie tokyo drift this thursday? i know some of the other toyota sites are having a meet up to watch the showing this thursday night

what state r u in?

bro im just around the corner from u im at hebersham. well some of the other sites are having a meet up at reading cinemas at auburn. i dont really like the drive ins coz i cant get the radio station on my alpine mp3 player

bro im just around the corner from u im at hebersham. well some of the other sites are having a meet up at reading cinemas at auburn. i dont really like the drive ins coz i cant get the radio station on my alpine mp3 player

do u wanna go to kiama instead for our monthly meet seeing as ur just around the corner?

we having a photoshoot too.....:)