Spider-man 3

JBop

Hi all,

Just thought i'd post up some news regarding the new spider-man movie due in 2007. I thought it was gonna come out this year, which is why I got all excited!

I went surfing the net for pics of this mysterious "black costume" firstly because i wanted to see if such a costume even existed and also because i wanted to know if it was even black! hehehe

Anyway, this is what I stumbled upon...

http://www.savingfaceforum.com/index.php?showtopic=21218

So... it appears that a new costume is due and that its.... blueish

This would explain the new site recently released by Sony where his costume's flashing blue. I think the "Good Charlotte" haircut is supposed to show his evil-side from the new suit.

So what are ppl's thoughts?

I personally was disppointed because the costume's not a slick "black" with a big white spider on the chest (maybe they're saving that for Venom).

I'm glad they finally brought this suit out. Spidey wore it in the Venom Saga many a time. Something about a different material or weave that was stronger and gave insane reinforcement. It was bluey black in the comics too, but yeah it was 'slicker' and had a white spider. I think JBop in film Spidey and Venom would get confused too much if they used that design, but hey it still looks good! On top of this, I'll be interested to see how Venom turns out. He has to be the most feared villan in the Spiderman series.

Edited by bADbOYz

Spidey can't wear the black suit if Venom is in it.

Spidey's black suit is a symbiote lifeform... which he realises is taking over his usual 'nice' personality.

Then he throws it away, and that's when Brock finds it and becomes venom.

Also, venom was never a 'villain'. He wasn't the same kind as Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, etc as such. He just hated Peter Parker with a passion, other than that, his intentions weren't really evil.

that aint the venom suit its the spider man ARMOR suit remember??? the silver and black one???

i heard its his special suit and his only got one of them. so he still has his old suit also

Steve,

Armour suit? :blink:

I've never come across that in the comics...

Care to link me?

I still love the original comics and don't remember ever hearing about this..

Edited by SuiCid3

Spidey can't wear the black suit if Venom is in it.

Spidey's black suit is a symbiote lifeform... which he realises is taking over his usual 'nice' personality.

Then he throws it away, and that's when Brock finds it and becomes venom.

Also, venom was never a 'villain'. He wasn't the same kind as Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, etc as such. He just hated Peter Parker with a passion, other than that, his intentions weren't really evil.

Ok even I think that's getting a little too technical. Venom's a bad guy nonetheless. I remember seeing an episode with venom and carnage building some sort of ray gun to destroy the world. Seemed like an awful lot of effort to just kill peter parker. And besides, don't u want the movie to go by the way u described venom's storyline? So it makes sense if spider-man gets the black suit first.

As for the armor suit! hahaha that's just funny

That's from a futuristic spider-man where he has this ironman-type metal suit. The one I'm thinking about is silver and black anyway. Probably unlikely they'll down that road...

Btw, I think Topher Grace (aka Eric Foreman) is playing Brock. I have a funny feeling venom's appearance will end the movie in a cliffhanger

OH! and check this out!

http://www.aintitcool.com/images2006/SM3black.jpg

Real or fake? I have no idea

spidey is the best hero!!! :lol:

btw anyone know the story line for this?

wow venom costume :P that explains the emo hair ROFL

i was reading about it on some site awhile ago

appranly venom and hydro man is in it, no carnage what a bummer.

but hydro main sucks. brock is in it :P