Thought i'd be creative and share with u all

xoom

Hey Fellow ATOC members,

Well i thought i would get a bit creative so ive put together a little compilation and thought i would share it with my ATOC buddies .... I know its not everyone style of music and a matter of fact its not mine either but like i said i felt like getting a bit creative .... Let me know what you think ...

Download My Mix (Approx 2.5MB)

cheers

Bill

bill i dont think the link works... ill try it again later... maybe its my connection...

EDIT: ergh no its alright it was my connection... ill share my thoughts in a sec :)

hey that sounds pretty good... how did you do that? like where do you get your original clips from to mix them up?

good on ya bill... you're very creative :P

yeah i put that together using acid .... only problem is there are only like a dozen sounds that come with the software .... does anyone know where i can find other little snippets that i can use in a mix somewhere on the net ?????

I'll let you know Bill. Having been in 2 industrial bands before I used this software a fair amount with the lead singer to create drum loops. I'll get onto him. Methinks Limewire etc could be an avenue, as he grabbed 1000 odd snare, tom, bass drum, symbol and high hat samples of Limewire as I remember.

Keep you posted sir...

I like it lol you gonna make it longer?

i was looking 2 make atleast 5 mins worth of beats but i ran out of loops and i didnt want 2 over use the ones i have ... again which is why im keen 2 be sent loops by ppl ;)