MAZDA 3!!!

If he's so hooked on wanting a Mazda then I'd suggest you look for a second hand AUTO SP20. You should be able to get one for the money you want to spend. No ball of fire in stock form so prolly very safe if he's not a competant driver as you have suggested.

Hey all my bro still looking for a car and i was thinking a mazda 3 but not sp23 cuz its always comes in manual and we want a auto and only for the $22 k range can someone tell me about the mazda 3 whats the difference between the..

Mazda 3 sp23- price , engine , kit ?

and the

Mazda 3 Maxx Sport- price , engine , kit?

eg. price 20k , engine 141 kw , comes with a kit??

I posted on the mazda forum but no replys..... -_-"

Just if anyone happens to know about mazdas here :P

Cheers Steve,

Hi. The best advise I can give you is to go to redbook.com.au and click compare vehicles. Then select the first Mazda then select the second, it will put them side by side on the screen showing all differences. :)

get him a spec s automatic s15 =P u know u want one for ur brother. That way he can outrun ur 4 wheel drive rolla steve.

it has some balls for ppl in an automatic who think they arent gay when they actually are underneath

it wont slip out its tail for somebody who is a little slow, i mean i have even seen some people drive it with a "paralyzed" sticker on the dash board in the eastern suburbs, so clearly its not got enuff grunt in it to end up in a tree.

it has potential capable of turbo conversion for under 3.5grand, also the unlimited supply of bodykits and cheap suspension bitz and pieces.

it looks awefully sexy.

and iv seen them go for around 22-25k =D hope that helps u out.

lmao i was seriously just looking at it right now omg thats scary :ph34r: lolz i seen one spec-s auto turbo?! i was thinking that would be nice gotta check with the mum first though lol cuz she makes the choice insurance would be heaps wouldent it?? mazda3 insurance to 200sx insurance? hrrrrmmm :ph34r:

Steve.