[QLD] cruise --23.07.06--

*removed existing info..... its already over and noone was going on the long cruise*

so anyway, ash and i will be meeting at Yatala BP at 2pm to head down to the spit if any of you QLD'ers are interested in showing your faces :D

come on, you know you want too

Edited by HDACHE

bit more notice would have been nice donna...what other cars are going?

sorry corey, i only found out last night. the other forum is Opelaus. so Astra's, Barina's and Vectra's

C'mon Corey cannon fodder :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where exactly is Brisbane Forest Park?? And what time is the 2nd meet up point?? And thirdly will your ex boyfriend "Douggy" be there in his "Echo" :lol::lol::lol: Cause he just loves racing Sportivo's......

C'mon Corey cannon fodder :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where exactly is Brisbane Forest Park?? And what time is the 2nd meet up point?? And thirdly will your ex boyfriend "Douggy" be there in his "Echo" :lol::lol::lol: Cause he just loves racing Sportivo's......

no idea where brisbane forest park is, i will find out the time, and i dont know about my ex douggy in his echo.....

and whos providing the fuel for 350,400ks cruise lol

you... if you wish to go along....

this is just a post to let people know that it is being organised. you dont have to go