[VIC] BP ULTIMATE PETROL 50c a litre!!!!!!!

KaZe-

i just went to buy dinner at hungry jacks and looked at my fuel it was blinking on low no petrol at all!!!!! i went to BP in sunshine and its obviously pre-paid time so i went in and said $50 bux for ultimate petrol pump number so on so on he said ok

i went out and poured ultimate into my car

i saw

Unleaded - $1.31

Premium Unleaded - $1.42

Ultimate - $ 0.52c

im thinking cuz its lyk u know that 24 show how the main 24 name comes up i thought that the one thingy wasent coming up cuz its broken so i went its cools and poured some more i hit $22 and it chucked i thought hrrrmmm ok weired took it out and put it back in it chucked again so i went cbf and i went in and said it stopped pumping he was on the phone and said ok ok and gave me back my change so i went cool wateva i then jumped in my car and drove off then i didint relize that i had a full tank and MORE!!! it was F and over the F...... i went OK........ so i hooned around and hit lift lyk a crazy mofo and im thinking yep its the right fuel so there it is.

IM SOOO HAPPPY 52c a LITRE FOR BP ULTIMATE!!!!!!!! saved lyk $50!!!! GOOO SOOONNN!!!!!

:) :) :D :D :P :P

WTF???

You sure mate?

Fckkkk shoulda brought drums with ya bro!

You paid cash right?

I remember reading a case in New Zealand at a pump where they made a mistake too, but it was a EFT pump, so everyones details got taken down.

Cos so many ppl rorted it, the petrol station mailed everything threatening legal action if they didnt come pay back the money.... dunno what happened after that.

Edited by neK

ever think that maybe they were doing a promo...

A few years ago up here in Queensland when Telstra first released the 15c local calls, the Caltex chain did a promo where all fuel at a nominated outlet each day for a couple of hours was only 15c per litre....

Might have been something like that...

Or just a blatent mistake...

Either way, consumer laws in this country dictate that if a pricing error has been made in the consumers favour and realised after the fact, the retailer must wear the loss.

Even if you paid with your chequebook (not that too many places still accept cheques) then they have to wear this and then obviously make sure that they correct it before they file bankruptcy.....

The other option is maybe thee console operator was quitting and wanting to go out with a bang :P

LMAO cash man!!! i just went in and gave them $50 and said ultimate and i went poured up and it stoped at lyk $24 or somthing and i just went cbf and went back in and got my money back so yer and vyet i had no credit!! lolz man it soo made my day ***!! right b4 the weekend also >.< BEST MAN!!!