zr has..

side airbags, for rear passengers.

celica door seals

16" rims

abs brakes

sunroof

6 stacker cd

red and black interior trim - sx has blue trim

ummm......SX 15 rim??and how much hole on celica s wheel?4 or 5?

i want know ppl alway said re bulid engine ,is that mean after re build engine will like new?

so if i get 150Km car and re build engine still ok? (becoz it cheap ) lol

lol re-build aint always the best and people might not even do that haha. but 150km for a new car kinda sucks im on 90,000kms atm, its getting too high makes me wanna sell it rofl once i hit 100,000 price guna drop hard.

i cant see the link man it dosent work.

yeap SX is 15" rims 5.2spokes

we have a 5x100 studd pattern, kinda sucks only wrx and afew other cars have our pattern.

lol re-build aint always the best and people might not even do that haha. but 150km for a new car kinda sucks im on 90,000kms atm, its getting too high makes me wanna sell it rofl once i hit 100,000 price guna drop hard.

i cant see the link man it dosent work.

yeap SX is 15" rims 5.2spokes

we have a 5x100 studd pattern, kinda sucks only wrx and afew other cars have our pattern.

oh....wut u reckon?

if go get bodykits and SC will u care how many KM on car??

Depending on how cheap it is. I nearly ticking over 150000km, race every week, nearly every few days since i bought it 70000km+ ago. I got it compression tested, dynoed and still running like new.

The only problem when these car gets older is that valve clearance needs to be adjusted as it gets noisier. Change lift bolt (camshaft lock bolt), because of the earlier model have old bolt that breaks. Not really much problem with the 2zz-ge i find. I'm still on stock shock/struts too. :P

Depending on how cheap it is. I nearly ticking over 150000km, race every week, nearly every few days since i bought it 70000km+ ago. I got it compression tested, dynoed and still running like new.

The only problem when these car gets older is that valve clearance needs to be adjusted as it gets noisier. Change lift bolt (camshaft lock bolt), because of the earlier model have old bolt that breaks. Not really much problem with the 2zz-ge i find. I'm still on stock shock/struts too. :P

isaw 1 on carsale for $15000 and with 210000km on clock