APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE

so could a company really take action against someone that was bagging them on a forum and saying not to go there?if so thats pretty unfair how are they supposed to get back at the priks then,and by the way im just curious

so could a company really take action against someone that was bagging them on a forum and saying not to go there?if so thats pretty unfair how are they supposed to get back at the priks then,and by the way im just curious

To be on the safe side, I probably wouldn't mention any names of the dealers specifically unless you have intentions to have something done about it like RoLLy-DawG here :D

Nah i reckon we should be able to tell everybody of our experiences with the particular dealership. As Rolly dawg said, as long as we dont tell others not to shop their then its fine.

I personally dont see a problem of anyone saying "I will not shop there again". I dont think its defmation if I say i will not shop at a particular store, everyone else still is entitled to their opinion.

If you really wanted to argue over defamation, then you could probably even claim defamation to other dealerships if you recommend one dealership over another, because indirectly you are stating dealership A is substantially better than dealership B/C/D/E/F/G, hence why you would only deal and recommend that everyone deals with dealership A, which could indicate that dealership B/C/D/E/F/G are crap.

Should the particular dealership start to threaten with legal action, it only proves how petty they are, and the fact they've actually got something to hide. Which all the more demostrates that we shouldnt actually deal with them.

From what ive heard, dealers do venture on these sites, so if anything it enables the managers to spend more time on training for their staff to help improve sales.

At the end of the day its a win win situation for all. Win for the consumer that we get better to deal with, and win for the dealership because they've bettered their sales training to increase sales (not to mention give themselves a better rep).

Edited by neK

hehehehe - reminds me of GIL the real estate rep from simpsons

everything that i stated on my original email was the truth and i'm more than willing to state that to anyone that will listen.

UPDATE:

Mitsubishi Australia called me yesterday and asked if I wanted them to contact the dealer principal over the matter. They need my green light to proceed apparently. I'm still chewing it over.

One saturday morning I went to a (undisclosed) car yard here in coffs and tried to get test drive in 350Z, but the salesman demanded to see proof of my bank accounts, and looked me up and down and sniggered.

Well, I wasn't going to buy one :P the sales man picked me :P ...so I went to the ford yard across the road and took an XR6T ute for a fang :lol:

One saturday morning I went to a (undisclosed) car yard here in coffs and tried to get test drive in 350Z, but the salesman demanded to see proof of my bank accounts, and looked me up and down and sniggered.

Well, I wasn't going to buy one :P the sales man picked me :P ...so I went to the ford yard across the road and took an XR6T ute for a fang :lol:

thats ****** up hey when what you look like gets you a test drive,i been there had the looks they think wheres this thug gonna get 30 k from and guess what i bought my car and bike cash suckers.they lose for discrimating

What if I'm getting a loan for it??? Not everyone has that amount of money lying in their everyday bank account. In fact you'd be stupid to have that sort of money in your everyday account, could be better elsewhere earning interest!

What if I'm getting a loan for it??? Not everyone has that amount of money lying in their everyday bank account. In fact you'd be stupid to have that sort of money in your everyday account, could be better elsewhere earning interest!

today's financial advice brought you by mulla. all good advice, all the time. hehe jk!http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon6.gif

today's financial advice brought you by mulla. all good advice, all the time. hehe jk!http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon6.gif

ROFL... yep and if anyone has any spare cash burning a hole in their pockets I'm more than happy to take them off ya! :spiteful:

ROFL... yep and if anyone has any spare cash burning a hole in their pockets I'm more than happy to take them off ya! :spiteful:

hehehe. gold. :))

• 2 weeks later...