World of Warcraft

Dead

I've seen a few Gnome Warriors. To be honest their racial base stats don't make them good Warriors (not as much strength or stamina as the human / dwarve variants).

It is pretty funny to see a little midget up there tanking though lol.

Only in WoW would you see that. The game mechanics in Warhammer are more realistic.

Ie: If a goblin went up to try and tank something in Warhammer you'd most likely see it get soccer kicked across the battleground. lol.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea id have to agree with you there gnomes are not the best warriors when it comes to stats i mean at end game a few points here and there dont really make a huge difference like a few 100 hp here or an extra few stat points here an there but yea i see ur point

i think from memory the dwarf is the best warrior when it comes to stam i think i cant remember but yea as i said its all up to the person if they want that extra few stat points extra or arent really fussed on a few points lower than other races in the same class :blink:

I think people became concerned with the 70 cap.

The amplification of stats went crazy which is why I think there's a lot of Gnome Warriors being abandoned on our server :(

Very sad. It's so comical seeing a Gnome Warrior with the GM Slicer and GM Quickblade (2 bad ar5e 1 handers) going mental.

Never thought I'd see the day where I had close to 500 stamina and my hit points hitting 10,000 nearly* :o

Note: This is while buffed in instances.

Oi whack down all your profiles from the armory so we can geez at our stuff :P

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/characte...mp;n=Corollisus

You can tell I care about my professions huh lol.

Heres my ePenis! :D

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/?#charac...mar&n=Saiya

Rob why is your Alchemy and Herbalism so low?

I switched proffessions and then discovered BG and Arena, so my care factor went out the window lol.

Sweet I shall perv at your profile.

It appears the link doesn't work. May not work for mine either. Just enter it in the search field lol.

Sweet.

Nice hp.

My armor set will start being replaced by purples (that's IF Warhammer doesn't sate me). Full arena set, with pvp bracers, belt and boots...then whacking big spellpower, intel and stamina enchants on them.

The arena shield is uber as well. You're going to have a lot of fun up top dude trust me.

Try and upgrade your gauntlets when you can too man. You don't wanna be wearing crummy Paladin stuff hahaha :lol:

The key with Battlegrounds dude is to stay in a group. It's paramount. And always pester for heals as well. The Horde seem to be a lot smarter in WSG and AB in regards to healing and support so make use of that and you'll find it becomes more fun :D

It's all about playing amoungst other people, if you got the support most of the time you'll have more fun :)

Arena's are the same kinda.

oki here is my 61 female night elf hunter

Tenara

my lil twink rogue in the making

Clickme

my lil bro's 62 female night elf druid

Quis

My 60 Tauren Hunter on phils server frostmourne

Foobie

Note: the Tauren hunter hasnt been touched in aaaages and has crappy gear mostly

those are my mains

i have a 42 Tauren druid as well and a few 20z n stuff but yea those are my mains i guess

Try and upgrade your gauntlets when you can too man. You don't wanna be wearing crummy Paladin stuff hahaha :lol:

Haha you noticed that.

Yeah the drops and rewards ive been getting have been crummy and out of the drops and rewards thats the best ive gotten so far. I hate the AH in Dath'remar no body seems to sell stuff and if they do its all crapz.

oki here is my 61 female night elf hunter

Tenara

my lil twink rogue in the making

Clickme

my lil bro's 62 female night elf druid

Quis

My 60 Tauren Hunter on phils server frostmourne

Foobie

Note: the Tauren hunter hasnt been touched in aaaages and has crappy gear mostly

those are my mains

i have a 42 Tauren druid as well and a few 20z n stuff but yea those are my mains i guess

Sweeeeet. I shall look.

Lvl 70 Hunter -> http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/characte...ar&n=Airlia

GM of Tyraels Children on D'arth Remar PvE server

www.bluntsideleft.com/wow

Currently getting key'd for kara

You're f**king kidding me. You??? Holy crap. I never would have thought :o

Someone's been busy in BG's by the looks too hahahaha. Niiiiceeeeeeeee.

Pwn Whorde LOL j/k j/k Phil.

FOR THE HORDE!

Man 2hrs until home time. I want to play before the maintenance starts. I want my epic mount! :D

Why does this suprise you ??

Why does this suprise you ??

Because EVERYONE nearly on these forums bagged the crap out of phil and myself lol.

YDOIT4 kept out of the limelight though the lucky b@stard haha.

I thought we were the only ones as a result o.O

Heya! Another member! :D

Well I just got my Epic Mount and shes fantastic! The speeds really gonna come in handy trying to run from beats and going to the other side of a map.

To give the non WoWers an idea what im talking about, I just added a Turbo to my Kodo.

If your guild is crap give my guys a call online we can help :)

We are currently going through a second merge and potentially taking over 'written in blood' guild. they are 108 members. we are mainly takeig all of their lvl 40+ toons

msg - from my guild

gimmibooze

kocher

nightelfwalk

naonak

:)

If the constant nerf on the Retribution tree isn't fully lifted then I'm definently going to Warhammer when it comes out.

Given that the head designers of Blizzard (not the original ones mind you) hate paladins I can't see it happening.

One of them even responded in a Paladin 'anti nerf' thred and said, 'Roll something else'. Wtf? No I DON'T want to roll something else. I want to play the Ret tree the way it's meant to be played (Arthas pre Scourge era...he owned).

Story is once Dark Age of Camelot was completed, the team broke apart. A handful of them (the incompitent ones) now head the Blizzard design team. Where are the others that made DAoC such a masterpiece you ask?

...working on Warhammer.

Fix ALL classes Blizzard into what they are meant to be. Make it BALANCED. Otherwise I'm gone.

Note: I was ret and switched to protection ages ago. I'm having way more fun now than I ever have, but there are limitations. I'll get bored again eventually (irregardless of whatever gear gets thrown at me) and I won't be playing anymore lol.

/rant

/nerd off