After Market

why do you want two pod filters?

Why not get a boxed VERY LARGE filter on a SRI, a couple of nice large cool air feeds to the box and you're set.

You can get an SRI made up with a spun podram out to 6" diameter, and use your choice of 6" diameter base K&N filter in a nice custom box.

Why not get a boxed VERY LARGE filter on a SRI, a couple of nice large cool air feeds to the box and you're set.

You can get an SRI made up with a spun podram out to 6" diameter, and use your choice of 6" diameter base K&N filter in a nice custom box.

was planning to put two electric supercharger in it and it connects from where the pod filter is so if i can fit two then twin supercharger will go in for more power at launch and then lift kicks in ahahaha

was planning to put two electric supercharger in it and it connects from where the pod filter is so if i can fit two then twin supercharger will go in for more power at launch and then lift kicks in ahahaha

i have a feeling u're not from around here, are u. :P

Edited by shaohaok

i have a feeling u're not from around here, are u. :P

what you mean by that...ahahha

Personally, I reckon there's enough space under the bonnet for at least 5, maybe 6 pod filters. With all of them hooked up to electric superchargers, the induction noise would be terrific, until your battery drains in 15seconds flat.

Then again, you'd get just as much benefit from whacking a 10kg bag of rice in the engine bay as "heat insulation"

Personally, I reckon there's enough space under the bonnet for at least 5, maybe 6 pod filters. With all of them hooked up to electric superchargers, the induction noise would be terrific, until your battery drains in 15seconds flat.

Then again, you'd get just as much benefit from whacking a 10kg bag of rice in the engine bay as "heat insulation"

15secs? just in time for a 1/4mile...

sorry, couldn't resist