Parcel Tray for ST184 hatch

Zoran

Hey all... i'm trying to make my own parcel tray after several failed atempts at getting a replacment...

I've decided that i'll most likely use it for speakers... problem is that i've never seen one for my car...

i what i need is to gett the measurements of a standard parcel tray... so i can then design it in autocad (so far modeling a custom design with out the basis of the original has been a real 5h17...

if theres anyone is melb with this part in melb would like to meet up.. pls PM me... other wise if you could supply tray measurements, that would be good also...

i've got big plans for my ST184 but i'll your help..

thanks in advance,

Zed

• 2 months later...

Hey all... i'm trying to make my own parcel tray after several failed atempts at getting a replacment...

I've decided that i'll most likely use it for speakers... problem is that i've never seen one for my car...

i what i need is to gett the measurements of a standard parcel tray... so i can then design it in autocad (so far modeling a custom design with out the basis of the original has been a real 5h17...

if theres anyone is melb with this part in melb would like to meet up.. pls PM me... other wise if you could supply tray measurements, that would be good also...

i've got big plans for my ST184 but i'll your help..

thanks in advance,

Zed

http://www.paradiseauto.com.au/ This place normally has lots of cheap celica parts. Its hard to get dimensions of it as it sort of bends then goes straight. I just seen the date this is posted so I'm not too sure if this is any use to you.

http://www.paradiseauto.com.au/ This place normally has lots of cheap celica parts. Its hard to get dimensions of it as it sort of bends then goes straight. I just seen the date this is posted so I'm not too sure if this is any use to you.

thx for the lead man, i'll definately suss it out... since making this post i've designed a parcel tray from the ground up that wont warp and will support speakers with an amp using super strong 10-12mm ply.

i managed to spot a tray in another celica at a used car lot... convinced the manager to let me borrow it so i could get the demenisions, and now i have a template... regardless i'll prolly still get a std tray for when i dont want to come across as muzza :)

thx again

thx for the lead man, i'll definately suss it out... since making this post i've designed a parcel tray from the ground up that wont warp and will support speakers with an amp using super strong 10-12mm ply.

i managed to spot a tray in another celica at a used car lot... convinced the manager to let me borrow it so i could get the demenisions, and now i have a template... regardless i'll prolly still get a std tray for when i dont want to come across as muzza :)

thx again

No worries, I got some more numbers at work but its all in Syd or Adelaide as I can get free freight from Adelaide though my work. If you want them I can post them upto you.