urgent help required

**Help Needed**

I've had a look around the forum, I cant find any info on how to remove the front bumper on my 03 corolla!!

I need to install HID's and I need to remove the bumper so I can attached the ballasts just behind the bumper, does anyone have pix or instructions please!! :help::help::help:

mate .. take a short cut and cable tie ur ballast, 1 on the fuse box and the other on the abs pipes.

taking off the front bumper.. ull need to take off ur grill 1st of all .. turn a full lock on ur wheel .. and take off think it was 2 bolts on both sides .. unbolt the bolts under the car connected to the bumper.. then if i think it was 1 or 2 bolts in the middle ( where ur grill was taken off) .. den wobble till the clips fall out of place.

Hope that helps.. but yeah take the short cut .. coz looks good on mine :)

**Help Needed**

I've had a look around the forum, I cant find any info on how to remove the front bumper on my 03 corolla!!

I need to install HID's and I need to remove the bumper so I can attached the ballasts just behind the bumper, does anyone have pix or instructions please!! :help::help::help:

agree with goody,i work very closely with toyota,so my suggestion is to call them (the parts dept)& get them to copy a diagram of the front bumper or front end & itll tell all bra...if my local can help im pretty sure urs can too...

p.s. My ballasts are cable tied & it dont look that sloppy of a job