PC Game Need for Speed Carbon

jamsbong

I've finish playing NFS carbon. the game is great although it is not the best of the NFS series.

What I love the most is the Canyon Race. A direct copy of Initial-D's racing. Also the introduction of American Muscle cars is great! Like the unique jap cars with light-weight and high rev engines. the Muscle cars are unique for being super torquey and BURNS RUBBER!! And some nice Videos on the storyline.

What I hate is that the game is so short. finish it in 2 days and I was not even trying. The wingman features is fresh at first but soon to become a nuisance. The other races are just getting old and too easy to accomplish.

I don't have internet so never tried multiplay.

thats my take. Love the Canyon race and muscle cars. hate the other stuff, is unnecessary i think.

James

When you get your internet connection up you can join us on a game called World of Warcraft. You'll never be able to finished that game, its sooooo long! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Already completed Carbon. Lack of gameplay, but the attention to detail on cars is very impressive. Now I can have a Weiend 6/71 Blower coming out of the bonnet in my SS Camaro lol.

The drifting is further improved and the canyon runs are a blast.

Already completed Carbon. Lack of gameplay, but the attention to detail on cars is very impressive. Now I can have a Weiend 6/71 Blower coming out of the bonnet in my SS Camaro lol.

The drifting is further improved and the canyon runs are a blast.

Dude! Your ahead of me in WOW and you've finished this game where do you find the time? :ph34r:

I agree that the Underground 2 had all the goodies, in both drag, drift and all sorts of customizations and tuning to make the game worth buying. The other NFS game which i thought was welldone is the Porsche Unleashed where you get to play all the models of porsche and they put significant effort to make the handling feel right.

most wanted and Carbon is just another NFS game which is not worth buying.

I'm not into world of warcraft because I don't want to become that dude with no life as described in Southpark. hehe..