Princes Hwy

akuma

hay guys, i was out 'crusin' with my mate down princes hwy on friday night (typical drag place and time), well we went down around Oakliegh maccas and there was at least 10 police vehicles and also 2 vic road cars. My mate having a honda prelude (typical sports car) got pulled over, and no sh*t, there was at least 10 other 180sx, and another 20 skylines pulled over. me having a camry didnt affect me :) but yeah, just a warning to you cruisers out there, cops are now patrolling around princes hwy

*sigh* i guess it's another blunt instrument in combating car hooliganism? Disappointed and glad at the same time that my tax payers money is funding cops to patrol the night to defect/enforce cars that are NQR - if it reduces statistics, then i'm all for it :D

All be safe for the holiday period

Well I'm more happy there is more police around, less trouble, it just burns me when i see/hear young people dying on the roads during these holiday celebrations.

They usually bust fast-food joints for drug deals, this time of season.

hay guys, i was out 'crusin' with my mate down princes hwy on friday night (typical drag place and time), well we went down around Oakliegh maccas and there was at least 10 police vehicles and also 2 vic road cars. My mate having a honda prelude (typical sports car) got pulled over, and no sh*t, there was at least 10 other 180sx, and another 20 skylines pulled over. me having a camry didnt affect me :) but yeah, just a warning to you cruisers out there, cops are now patrolling around princes hwy

Sorry to go off topic - but is it your black Camry Akuma I've seen on Princess Hwy, lowered with dark wheels?

If so - Looks hot :clap: