Sway bars compatibility

3zzfe

CIAO

a question for you: are the sway bars the same for all corolla models (independently from the engine).

I have the 3ZZ-fe 1.6L engine 110hp and I want to buy the C-one sway bars for the corolla TS 198hp(Sportivo for you I think).

Will these fit on my 'rolla? Are the fixing points the same?

Sway bars arent engine specific all corolla models in australia have the same body shape and can fit the same sway bars but obdviously rear sway bars for the boot are different as we have sedans so i have never researched the sedan and cant say that they are the same or different but yea if your model is the same shape as our hatchbacks then the sway bars will fit without a problem

If you really want confirmation i can measure to the bolts from each side of the engine bay sometime today or this afternoon and see what the measurements are and you can test if yours are the same distance and that will tell you if our models are the same width as yours :clap:

If you really want confirmation i can measure to the bolts from each side of the engine bay sometime today or this afternoon and see what the measurements are and you can test if yours are the same distance and that will tell you if our models are the same width as yours :clap:

yeah :clap:

you're very kind thanks man!!

Not sure if the front sway bars are the same across all models here in Australia but I know the rear sway bars are different between the sportivo and the other models in the lineup. Actual fact according to Superdave who has investigated this the sportivo has a smaller diameter rear sway than the ascent.

How do I know?? Cause Superdave measured them and then swapped the rear sway from his Mum's car to his and from memory it was 1mm difference in thickness.