cruising nite

Hey guys

i was thinking if most of u n ur friends wanna come out this sunday to meet up n headup to mt dandy. any1 is welcome and hopefully most will b n/a cars.

we meet sometimes 8-9.30pm at glenwaverley

the car park area on the side of lucky cup and infront of glenny s.c

RAILWAY PDE NTH

GLENWAVERLEY

Hey guys

i was thinking if most of u n ur friends wanna come out this sunday to meet up n headup to mt dandy. any1 is welcome and hopefully most will b n/a cars.

we meet sometimes 8-9.30pm at glenwaverley

the car park area on the side of lucky cup and infront of glenny s.c

RAILWAY PDE NTH

GLENWAVERLEY

i feel if i rock up im gonna get rolled :lol: :P :lol:

Edited by KaZe-StiVo

Yeh cops are everywhere these days...but theres gonna b a few of us n hopefully we watch out for each other LOL...

my car is stock with an annoying muffler

also an extra 20kg subwoofer weighing it down so dw about being behind hahaha

we will change it to saturday same time and everything

lysterfield way is just as bad, trust me its lets see.. 2min away from my house lol. You guys shouldnt be worried unless you all want to drive like twits then you will get busted reagardless. Mt dandy sounds good or lysterfeild way either and im in, cops are pretty heavy fri and sat nights but they tend to dissapear after sassafras on mt dandie normally ;)

Edited by specialized32

i dont really mind any ways to get up there but since we r gonna b at glenny, we will take High Street Rd

then right on burwood hwy. so i guess we r gonna take Tourist rd.

so far there r 3 sportivos 1black, 1white and mines a silver. their definitely gonna come right???nick n dave post a reply damn it! haha

any other n/a hondas coming down too? lol i know itr r much faster up mt dandy but i wonder if coilovers, exhaust/intake will beat the stock itr easily..?? or can teg vti-r pull away from the sportivo around corners sicne we r faster on straight line????

would b interesting if teg vti-r or itr coming down too.

lol...so get them to come..any1!!? since i dont know many hahaha

hahahahaha..u r crazy man!

no wonder y i lost to u at the lights last time.

i dont go hard like dat man...i probably go somewhere 80% of wat i think i can do...?

u must b flying faster then ur headlight could reach...haha nar save it for the track man just cruise some limit where u know u can handle.

so u will turn up this saturday?

cant wait to see wat people did to their stivo.

:) well enjoy ur drive guys & lots of pics!!

Stivos rn't slow, there is credit to the vvtL-i.

All boils down to the driver...

lolz stick me in an EnZo n i'd hit the first vertical thing in 2 secs!! lolz :lol:

I'm goin down to Marysville Sunday Mornin cause i can't make the hill Sat... >_<

Hopefully it'll ease the missing out agitation! :spiteful::lol:

As always...RESPECT YOUR CAR and DRIVE SAFE.

i dont go hard like dat man...i probably go somewhere 80% of wat i think i can do...?

u must b flying faster then ur headlight could reach...haha nar save it for the track man just cruise some limit where u know u can handle.

yeh i'll probably come, have been on a cruise for a while, servicing my car thursday so it will be good to give it a thrashing since i drive like a granny now :(

hey ovo are u going on seph's marysville cruise saturday?

btw i heard there are camera's now on tourist rd from a friend that lives down in olinda, so it might be better to take mountain hwy

yeh i'll probably come, have been on a cruise for a while, servicing my car thursday so it will be good to give it a thrashing since i drive like a granny now :(

btw i heard there are camera's now on tourist rd from a friend that lives down in olinda, so it might be better to take mountain hwy

its sunday and im only part organizer this time. Main organizers are GT Car Club and ThatsMyRide. All are welcome though and i will be there

its sunday and im only part organizer this time. Main organizers are GT Car Club and ThatsMyRide. All are welcome though and i will be there

Hey S Man :)

Could u PM me the details for the Sunday cruise?

I'd love to join that seein as i won't be able to make the Sat, but i would've done both anyhow :lol:

Thanks B)