pivot shift lamp

Phat

how the hell do u set the shift point??. ive set the brightness of the lamp but cant do the shift point!!!!

most of you will say, look at the instructions.... i have, but cant understand it, simply because its not in english!!

help!!!!

*****EDIT EDIT EDIT*****

due to a few members requests, ill a few tips on how to set up 1 of these things.

PIVOT SHIFT LAMP SSL-X

more info- http://pivotjp.com/product/flame-shiftlamp_top-e.html

first off, the shift lamp can be hooked up in to ways, the cig lighter and signal wiring.

anyway, i decided to just plug it into the cig lighter.

dsc01490of3.jpg

before you do anything, have a look at the back of the little black box. make sure the the white switch is moved "to the left, to the left". NOTE for some reason, if its to the right, the light will constantly be on.

switchbm6.jpg

BRIGHTNESS SETTING

when you first start the car, the lamp will light up for a second or two. to set the brightness, simply press "LAMP". the light should remain on. to adjust, press lamp again to go dimmer or "SHIFT POINT*" for a brighter light.

brightsu6.jpg

SETTING SHIFT POINT

when the car is running, press and hold "SHIFT POINT*". the light should then start blinking . when it blinks, you can let go of the button. rev the car (in neutral) to the desired rpm. hold it at that rpm then press "SHIFT POINT*" and hold until the light goes off.

dsc01493om5.jpg

once this is all done, go test it out! haha woot woot!

don't forget to mount it in a nice location. i find that sticking into the top of the aircon vent is perfect.

dsc01519yh9.jpg

thats all for now. big thanks goes to GReddy ES for getting me the shift light and giving me few pointers in setting it all up.

Edited by x_tarcy33