Recc prior to long trip (>1500km)

Hi all,

Just a quick question, stivo currently has 15,500km on the clock and was last serviced at 11,000km. Therefore she isnt due for a service till around 20,000km. Over the next 6 weeks im doing around 2500km of extra driving compared to usual,, one trip will be around 1,700km over 4 days (april 11 -14) and the other around 700km over 3 days (may 5-7)..... Just looking for comments from people as to whether there are any things i should do prior to, during and after the trips..(other than standard check oil, water, air filter, tyre pressure etc)...mainly the long one......the car will be booked in for a service around early june as by then it will have around 20,000km on it. Please leave comments in relation to anything you feel would benfit on a long trip.....is it a chance to any other stuff ?????....already run it on BP ultimate....always have since i got it with 11,000km

cheers

trip.jpg

Hwy driving is mechanically easy on the car (If you're travelling at legal speeds) So other than checking all fluids, tyres (Check pressure in your spare too!) I can't see you having any problems. ;)

cheers, thanx for the replies guys, just figured id post up the query to see whether there were any special things that i should do or could to to ensure a good trip. I guess now the only other thing is to give it a good wash a maybe polish prior to trip so that it looks the goods cruising along the roads and through the hicksville country towns ...lol

thanx