******HELLPPPP******* bonnets

anthoboi

Hey there everyone,

i was just wondering, has n e 1 seen the C ONE CF bonnet for the corolla 05's ??? well i was wondering does n e 1 know where i can get a bonnet just like that buh not CF ???? i really want one so much .. buh i odnt know whether they exist....please n 1 .. please can n e 1 help me ...i reckon it would lewk so hOT .. i lol thanks gang !~!

phoboi

btw... if n e 1 know where i can get different style bonnets .. would i b able to get the details of the place please .. thank you !!!

Edited by phoboi

1701217131va3.jpg

well i was wondering does n e 1 know where i can get a bonnet just like that buh not CF ???? i really want one so much .. buh i odnt know whether they exist.

sticking it onto your bonnet.

Edited by kcorro

i was thinking of chopping a celica hood and doign a cut n paste job onto the stock rolla hood :)

hmm.. possible diy job? :clap:

I dont see why not, the panel beaters i use put the BA XR8 bonnet bubble onto a VZ bonnet for the mechanics drag car across the road from them. Anythings possible if you know good panel beaters.

well.. youve only gotta watch the right episode of pimp my ride for the instructions...

from memory to put a scoop on you gotta sand away the paint on the stock bonnet down to the metal,

cut the required hole outta the hood,

rivet the new scoop on top,

bondo (i mean bodyfiller) over the edges,

sand,

prime,

spray,

clear coat... done.

thats with a regular scoop though... celica scoops and c-one scoops are different in that they go into the hood instead of sit on top. interesting challenge...

must check my mates celica to see how the scoop looks when you pop the hood... cos the frame on the corolla hood would kinda get in the way.. might have to consider cutting through that frame to make it fit?

Edited by JJCRU23R

i was thinking of chopping a celica hood and doign a cut n paste job onto the stock rolla hood :)

hmm.. possible diy job? :clap:

Richo's done this down in canberra. You can actually buy the aftermarket scoop for the celica and graft it onto the existing bonnet.

Hey guys thanks for the replies.. really really appreciate it. its ashame that i cant get a non cf bonnet like the c one and that i have to make a custom job on it. the c one really lewks hot LOl... buh ye ah welpz

thanks guys