How do you remove top dash vent?

Have had my dash pulled out twice and all was fine for a month. Now I have a new rattle, have taken out centre console, radio & AC unit, centre vents and can't find rattle, it sounds like it is coming from the top vent, see picture. Maybe something like a pebble has fallen through. How does this come out?

post-6135-1216182023_thumb.jpg

Okay, I have never removed this trim in the past, but for the benefit of others, I have gone ahead and done so. Just like most other things in this car, it is held down by clips. Just take a look at the photos and you can figure it out from there. All I used was a jewelers screwdriver.

dsc02555ef1.th.jpg dsc02564od1.th.jpg dsc02557hl1.th.jpg dsc02560lu3.th.jpg dsc02563rs2.th.jpg

Okay, I have never removed this trim in the past, but for the benefit of others, I have gone ahead and done so. Just like most other things in this car, it is held down by clips. Just take a look at the photos and you can figure it out from there. All I used was a jewelers screwdriver.

dsc02555ef1.th.jpg dsc02564od1.th.jpg dsc02557hl1.th.jpg dsc02560lu3.th.jpg dsc02563rs2.th.jpg

GREAT WORK . . .

I had a rattle in the dash similar to what you mentioned. It turned out to be the plastic ducting from the fan (behind the glove box) rubbing on the underside of the dash. I removed the glove box and managed to squeeze my hand in to find the cause of the problem. To fix it I used cable ties to secure the plastic ducting away from the point it was rubbing. No photos but that might help.