Pics of my Vitz RS (mk. 1) ...

Dan1862

Hey all,

Thought I would introduce myself, and what better way than posting pics of my much loved Yaris!

I'm actually an Englishman who's just moved to NZ, hence the reason I call this a Yaris, even though over here it's called an Echo or a Vitz, but anyway... I do love it, and these are the pics of it as it was the day I bought it, I'm actually doing some work to it this weekend, as the bumper is waaaay to low and grounds on just about everything!! I can't even pull out of the local petrol garage without it scraping ffs!! So my friend and I are going to be skimming it this weekend and making it about 1 - 2cm higher up, and we're also going to cut out the underside of the side skirts, as I discovered that you can't jack up the car because the sideskirt kit covers the jacking points! That's design process for you!!!

I'm also looking at some new wheels, I do like my deep dish alloys, so the ones I've seen that I like atm are these: (any ideas/recommendations are welcome) http://www.magwheeloutletstore.co.nz/wheel.asp?ID=1220411303

Anyway... onto the main pics:

yaris1-1.jpg

yaris2-1.jpg

yaris3-1.jpg

yaris4-1.jpg

yaris5-1.jpg

yaris6.jpg

yaris7.jpg