Which phones pair with HILUX bluetooth stereo

Hey Guys,i have just brought myself an 07 SR5 and havin trouble gettin my phone to stay connected to the stereo via bluetooth(original toyota stereo).I can connect it and it will recconect maybe one or twice(when car is turned off)then it wont connect.

I have a NOKIA 6220,now ive tried 5 new phones all various models(all nokia)some work faultlessly and some have the same reconnecting issue as my 6220.

can anyone advise which phones you have used succesfully on this stereo,as i need a new phone anyway....

sorry for such a long winded question..thanks

Hey Guys,i have just brought myself an 07 SR5 and havin trouble gettin my phone to stay connected to the stereo via bluetooth(original toyota stereo).I can connect it and it will recconect maybe one or twice(when car is turned off)then it wont connect.

I have a NOKIA 6220,now ive tried 5 new phones all various models(all nokia)some work faultlessly and some have the same reconnecting issue as my 6220.

can anyone advise which phones you have used succesfully on this stereo,as i need a new phone anyway....

sorry for such a long winded question..thanks

Well this forum has been heaps of help....thanks for all your input guys :(

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Post a picture up of the exact head unit in your lux, (there is a couple of slightly different ones) i can give you a step by step guide on how to connect the phone. BUT nokia's do seem to give us the most grief of any phone. but yeah i think i know which ehad unit you have shuld be the oen in the attached picture below yes?

post-14878-0-88215200-1322123548_thumb.j

• 4 years later...

This thread is almost 6 years old and the member who last posted has not been active for over a year. Please look at post dates.

If you wish to ask this question please create a new topic in the appropriate section.

This thread is now closed.