(Build Thread) 2013 Toyota Camry Atara SL

ill_MOTION99

LSD did have some in the right bolt pattern but they were 15s n 16s which may work if thwy were like 16x10 or sumthin.

Found these too but i dunno how u feel bout replicas.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/thomastown/wheels-tyres-rims/snt-dr-18x9-5-12-18x10-5-20-ssr-sp1-replica-wheels/1033586595

They look alright I guess but me and replicas just don't go together, Thanks anyway.

Hey mate not sure if you've heard of work Meisters but ssrs and Meisters are quite similar. In my opinion, Meisters look abit better.

Have a look at work Meisters s1 3P; http://www.workwheelsusa.com/product.php?category=29&wheel=85

I've been looking into the ssrs and Meisters aswell. They're damn sexy!

Yeah, I've heard of Meister's and SSR's are pretty much the same thing but SSR's are a little cheaper

Hmm those look pretty good! But sadly they're a pair. It'll be quite hard to find another pair for sale i reckon. It's up to you

Yeah, that's also what I said but I don't know, I might just keep scavenging for wheels in the mean time.

Hey Rich

The wheels are small and their not 3-peice wheels, what I'm looking for are 19's and 3-peice wheels, but they do look ok. Thanks anyway

Edited by MANIKE

Pictures pictures. Before, after. Do they look good in box???

Are u installing urself? Do write up so when I do it, it will b easier. Hehe

hey I was told rear sway bar is the same as previous gen. Can anyone confirm?

I won't be installing it myself sadly... Apparently it's crucial i use a spring compressor because i'm taking off the stock springs... That's what my mate said anyway and i'm just going with what he's saying because he's experienced with these things. Hopefully will get it installed by next saturday.

Wanted to get it done tomorrow but most places are booked out completely and i can't seem to find anywhere else that gives a decent price for fitting coilovers + wheel alignment.

Will definitely taking before and after shots! I won't be going too low as i'm going for comfortability over a stiff ride for now.

This is what it looks like in the box; (looks better in real life)

1520718_10151911493232685_1774391796_n.j

• Like 1

150-200 for install and 50-60 on wheel alignment. I've tried pedders and a few other small local ones and most of them charge 200 for fitting + 80-110 for wheel alignment. Pedders charge $110 for wheel alignment.

My mate's friend's place fit and align for around 250 or less. North tyre power i think it's called. Gonna go there on saturday unless i can find another place nearby that's the same pricing.

Any suggestions on where to go for the same price? roughly $250 which includes fitting coilovers + Wheel alignment?

The prices dont seem so bad, i know pedders were charging around $800 to fit their own lowering springs on the atara models.

Maybe The Tyre Factory?

I'm planning on getting my suspension done thru this guy - Rob - https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-suspension-centre/201515815448 - It sounds like he knows what hes on about and has really good feedback on other forums.

Ive also dealt with these guys recently who seem ok too - http://redlinesuspension.com.au/

The only thing i'm really looking for is a good priced wheel alignment since it's not that hard todo... so anything over $80 for a wheel alignment is a no go for me.

Sadly back to work this monday so i don't have time to go get it done during the week anymore. If only the coils came alot earlier!

I think i'm just gonna settle with the north tyre power since my mates recommend it. Definitely gonna get it done by saturday.

Just remember that everytime you adjust the height of your coilovers, its best to get another alignment.

So make sure you get it at the height you really want (and can drive at) before getting it aligned.

Thanks for the tip. I just know for now, i won't be getting it too low because my driveway is pretty bad. I've had a few mates test their cars on it and they tell me it's the worst driveway they've gone up lol but i've contacted the council and they're gonna come have a look at it sometime next week to see what they can do to fix it.

Got my coillovers installed today at TyrePower North located in North Melbourne. $200 coilover fitted and wheel alignment. Car was dropped by 3" all-round. (Pictures aren't too good... sorry bout that)

Before:

1503512_10151886759912685_581697623_n.jp

AFTER:

1013297_10151920674457685_343823834_n.jp1511627_10151920665642685_1164089410_n.j1525756_10151920674432685_249809344_n.jp

• Like 3

Yeah the gap between the tyre and fender for the rear is about 5cm where as the gap at the front is around 7cm. I thought of dropping the front by an extra 2cm but I would scrape going up my driveway -.-