Hey guys. I'm new to the forum so I'll try to avoid starting topics that have already been extensively discussed. Has anyone had someone pull along side them who's also driving a TRD Aurion, ask you to wind your window down and start asking you questions about your car? I've had my girl 12 months now and it's happened 4 times. Build number, whether it's modified, any issues etc, etc.

There always seems to be this mutual admiration that we've bought something rather unique. Flawed in obvious ways but still special.

Edited by TrentTRD320
New to forum, still figuring out how everything works.
  • Like 1

Never had anyone do that to me on the road. Have had people strike up conversation in carparks and whatnot, and one time went into a shop and the guy serving me said if I ever wanted to sell her (haha not a chance!)

It's nice that they still catch people's eyes.

• Like 1

Yeah they definitely still do. I think for a 9 year old car the TRD's have an exterior design that's aging beautifully. Also, it's always funny showing people who think it's just a regular Aurion with wheels and a body kit the engine bay for the first time! Their jaws hit the floor when they see that big red supercharger! 

Heading to work early this morning around 3:30 and decided to give Miss320 a bit of a kick in the pants... long rural road, nice and quiet I thought why not it's been a while since you opened her up. I tell you what, I forget sometimes just how monstrous these engines are. Jeez their quick cars.

I love my trd. Only had a few issues, just had to replace my belt tensioner under warranty and replacing my supercharger by pass hose because toyota updated the design of the hose. 

But when you're a toyota technician everything is easy .