AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Pockimon

2010 Camry Hybrid Chirping Noise

Hi All,

I can hear what appears to be a chirping/cricket like noise coming for the rear area of my camry 2010 hybrid. Its faint but it gets annoying after a while. It does not occur when car is stationary, only when it is moving forward. 

Any ideas what it may be ? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Timmeh69
      Hi just bought a 95 vienta sedan and want to put a new headunit in but as I’ve gone to do it none of the wires seem to be matching up. It has become very confusing and frustrating. I would very much appreciate a guide for the colour code of the wires. 
      P.s. I have done many headunits in other cars but none have been as confusing and strange as this.
    • By driveallday
      Hello Everyone !
      I've started to do some upgrades to my slightly old Toyota Camry. I replaced the headunit in favour of getting something with Android Auto, so I bought and installed a Sony XAV-AX100.
      Works well, sound quality is good on the stock speakers (I think I had an upgrade from the factory 4 speakers + 2 tweeters in the front doors). Problem starts when I turn up the volume. Anything that is slightly on the louder side, and my music starts getting gaps in it, as if the headunit is lacking power and cutting out to not damage itself.
      I've ordered a pioneer amp to potentially fix this issue, http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Amplifiers/GM+Digital+Series/GM-D1004which can push out 45W RMS at 4 ohms, but I'm not sure what the impedance of the stock speakers is. (Can someone help out?)
      To be clear, the stock speakers used to go a lot louder on the stock headunit without distortion than what the Sony is cutting out at so therefore I don't believe the speakers are the problem. Stock headunit looks like this: http://codedradio.info/show.php?p=pics/TOYOTA/37803.jpg&title=TOYOTA%2037803 and I think the model is 86100-YC280 by Fujitsu Ten.
      Could someone shed some light on this and tell me if I am looking at this the right way and if getting an amp added to this will fix the issue? Is this issue due to an impedance mismatch?
      Cheers :)
    • By ParramattaPower
      Hi guys,

Had a question about an issue I am suffering with my Corolla (2007) Ascent.

Essentially the gauges (speed, odometer, rev), lights for cental column (air con, fan) are not turning on when I switch on.my headlights. They come eventually. Unfortunately, this may mean minutes without lights on my dashboard.
      Basically, i can't clear see my speed at night.
      Headlights and rears work fine. Internal lights above head switch on fine. No issues there.
      Just my internals on dashboard that are suffering here.
      I analysed the no.18 fuse (in engine compartment) for "internal lights"  but it is not blown.
      Not an electrician. Could it be the relay though?
      Any thoughts guys?
      Thank you.

• By amb3r1994
      The casing around my gear shifter (automatic car) is broken, so i decided to get a new one from the wreckers.. whilst trying to remove the gear knob so i could easily slide the old housing off and slide the new housing on i've realised that the Overdrive cord actually goes up into it the knob and therefore even though i can pull the knob off it will only go so far as the cord is attached inside of it to the button.. any ideas? do i really have to replace the whole gearstick ect just for a little bit of housing? is there somewhere i can just disconnect the o/d cord from temporarily just so i can get this little bit of plastic over my gearshifter?
      Picture of the broken casing so everyone knows what i'm talking about lol

• By AtaraSL
      Hi,
      I have a 2012 atara sl. The middle brake light that sits on the rear deck has come unstuck on one side and is now hanging lop sided. Anyone know how to access it? I'm pretty sure I just need to put some good double sided tape on it and stick it back but it looks like I'll have to take off part of the inside of the boot to get to it. Not sure though.
      Ta