AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pockimon

2010 Camry Hybrid Chirping Noise

1 post in this topic

Hi All,

I can hear what appears to be a chirping/cricket like noise coming for the rear area of my camry 2010 hybrid. Its faint but it gets annoying after a while. It does not occur when car is stationary, only when it is moving forward. 

Any ideas what it may be ? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By No.42
      Hi all,
      I bought my '03 Camry Sportivo 2.4L a little while ago. I've since noticed that when in 5th gear I get a vibration/rattle through the gear stick. You can hear it as well (that's what alerted me initially to it). The sound and vibration go away if I have no throttle on. It also sometimes goes away if I pop it out of 5th and then slot it back in.
      Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?
      Many thanks in advance!
      James
    • By Mark J
      As a new member I am writing this in the hope that I can draw on the knowledge of other Toyota Camry owners my topic is quite left of centre and has proven to be a difficult one to find an answer for. I drive an 09/2009 Toyota Camry Altise and am trying to find out if the Australian version of the XV40 known as ACV40R is the same body style (Panel) specifications as the North American 2009 XV40 known there as the LE? my research suggests the same Toyota Camry body style (XV40) was shipped to both Australasia as (ACV40R) and North America as (LE) amoung other markets as of 2007 with minor cosmetic differences, my reason for this question is due to the fact that I would like to fit an aftermarket body kit to the vehicle but neither the American Retailer of the 2009 Camry body kit or my Toyota dealership can answer this fitment question.
      Any help with this topic would be greatly appreciated
    • By Vince Tran
      Hi guys,
      I have a problem with my car and I cant find a solution for it.
      Before, when I lock the car, the indicators usually flash once to let me know the car is locked; and flash twice with a sound when I unlock the car. Now, after I took it to the Toyota dealer a month or 2, the indicators do not flash when I lock the car anymore. However, they still flash twice when the car is unlocked.
      I have done a bit of research and some said it may be the bonnet, or boot, or doors arent closed properly. I have checked everything and I cant seem to find what is the problem. My friend said it may be disabled by the Toyota dealer for some reasons but I am not sure if that was the case.
      Is there anyone have the same issue - thanks :)
    • By justbuying
      Hi all,
      I'm looking for a reliable and running toyota that is 3k or under.
      In short, it needs to have the following:

Registration
      Black/White body colour
      Working Air Conditioning (A/C)
      Power windows

Show me what you have! 

• By CorollaMollah
      Hey guys

I have recently purchased a Toyota corolla 1999 CSI SECA Hatch and want more power under the hood. It was suggested by a friend that I engine swap the small 1.6L engine out for another model/ bigger one from a camry (1.8L - 2.0L) or Vienta (2.0L v6). Being on my P's I'm guessing there is a power to weight limit. Any suggestions with what engine i can fit and what would be legal for me to drive?

- Thomas

Are there any newer engines that may fit?