buying an AW11 ??

Guest delete

Guest dong-soo
if u think finding parts for the ae86 was hard... wait until u get a aw11 :help:

oh ****.... damn...

lol.

hey Reomon ! im gonna have TORENO by the end of the year :D

so i wont be getting aw11.

• 2 months later...

hey guys

just spotted this topic. I'm suprathai's mate that used to have a aw11 and now driving a skyline. I thought i might just give you an insight into what i have to know about the aw11. The aw11 that i had was a super edition model which were only 200 ever made. it came with factory recaro seats and momo steering wheel from factory. The trim on the seats matched the doors so it wasn't a after market fit. It also had reflective t tops which had a siver look to it while out side and it also had climate control with side mirrors that fold in. Performance wise is pretty damn impressive and would own my skyline anyday of the week. Take off wise would leave many cars for dead untill third gear, this is when other cars start to catch up and supercharger runs out of puff. cornering wise can some times be insane. with trd 22mm front and 19mm rear sway bars this think hugged corners pretty good. Engine wise i modded it with a nevo crank pulley, can't remember the size but its the biggest one you can get, boost rose from like 8psi to 12.5 psi, instant power all the time. Price wise i bought the car luckily for 7g not knowing how special the car was and sold it for 9200 last may 2007.

ALso i was going to turbo it, i had a jdm s15 turbo, carls crawford dump pipe and manifold, i also got my exhaust shop to make up a jig for it so i don't think it would be a problem for him to make up anothe turbo manifold.

all i can say is that the aw11 was a beaut to drive and performed damn well on the road too, i regreat letting the car go but oh well.

here are some pics i have of the aw11 i used to own so enjoy

Picture028.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest ddonggae

a very nice aw11.

actually i am thinking of in the future buying an aw11 or moving overseas.

its either one or the other, because an aw11 is no use to me if i were to move lol !

• 9 months later...
Guest dongsoo

lol so i bought one.... stock it outhandled my light tuned trueno.

now i installed new suspensions, LSD gearbox and some other upgrades.... its a far better car...

FR layout feels pathetic in comparison to an MR, they just crabwalk everywhere.