buying an AW11 ??

Guest delete

Guest JDM y0 !

depending on if i get my own appatment i would buy an aw11 (if i dont get an appartment) so i have been thinking about it lately.

which is better car the NA or the 4agze engine ? which is more fun ? what is the weight difference ? does supercharged car have bigger breaks or better suspension ? i know they use a 4x100 stud pattern so my rims wont fit... is it common to find 14/15 by 7 or 8 in the studpattern ? what offsetts are normally run on mr2 ?? are parts rare (like ae86) ??? .........lol sorry about all the questions, they might be n00by but yah im thinking about aw11 so need to know.

depending on if i get my own appatment i would buy an aw11 (if i dont get an appartment) so i have been thinking about it lately.

which is better car the NA or the 4agze engine ? which is more fun ? what is the weight difference ? does supercharged car have bigger breaks or better suspension ? i know they use a 4x100 stud pattern so my rims wont fit... is it common to find 14/15 by 7 or 8 in the studpattern ? what offsetts are normally run on mr2 ?? are parts rare (like ae86) ??? .........lol sorry about all the questions, they might be n00by but yah im thinking about aw11 so need to know.

Whats more fun is buying the apartment, paying off the mortgage, then using the equity to purchase a car down the track.

That way you have lower interest payments + better car, while everyone else has higher interest payments (as they bought later) + a crapper car (purely because they cant afford a better card due to their higher interest repayments as they had to borrowing more). :D

• 2 weeks later...

^^^

better get them whilst we can hey

That's what I did. :D

Ahh, my friend just took me for a spin in his Soarer twin turbo.... He scared the bejesus out of me :o with all the power and wheel spin. My AW11 will end up with more kw and a much lighter body. Soon I'll be able to repay the fear factor. B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JDM y0 !

the advantage of buying an Mr2 (aw11) is that i can put my tuned smallport 4age from the ae86 in when im finished with the ae86.. shouldnt be too hard i would think.

NA is best :D

Guest JDM y0 !

yah i saw that O_O looks great its just bad timing at the moment :(

20v are overrated tho. worked 16v for the win ;)

Been in my friends 4agze with smaller pulley attached...........its crazy, and the way that thing goes around a corner is nuts...If I tried that in my sportivo i would of understeered into a house.

He was in the process of putting a turbo on, sorced all the parts.......but then decided to 'settle' down and go after a skyline.....lol

Been in my friends 4agze with smaller pulley attached...........its crazy, and the way that thing goes around a corner is nuts...If I tried that in my sportivo i would of understeered into a house.

He was in the process of putting a turbo on, sorced all the parts.......but then decided to 'settle' down and go after a skyline.....lol

are you referring to the smaller s/c pulley? if so , do you know what size it was?

Guest JDM y0 !

congrats on buying a GREAT and balanced car. best of luck with it.

is it SC or NA ? with either one you should be owning skylines and other cars.. *thumbsup* (hey how do i make the thumbs up picture btw ??) lol

Faster Entry I think. His car had much better traction going around corners and all. In terms of power to weight, I'm pretty sure the s15 would have him. But the instant boost and lower loss through the Mid engine layout sure helps a lot

• 4 months later...

Hey im thinking of buying a midnight Blue MR2 (AW11) with a 20v (silver) in it. Conversion is very clean, mostly stock other than that. Mechanically its almost perfect (despite a wheel bearing which the current owner is fixing). Problem is that the front bumper is a bit banged up and the right rear quater has a dint and scrape too. Any suggestions? Worth fixing? He wants 4.5k but i reckon i can get 4k out of him (theres no roady/rego). He was planning to race it and put in a 13B bridgeport LOL what a nut case!!

• 1 month later...
Guest dong-soo

easily worth the money!!! ...

buy it...... and i trade you light tuned smallport ae86 in perfect condition :D

..... but u gotta make cash adjustment tho ^__^

keke