I Regret to inform you all.

i just bought a 2004 red sportivo build date april 2004 and complianced august 2004. cannon toyota melbourne. i looked at millions of cars to buy the last 3months and planned on gettin a subaru impreza rs but once i drove this i loved it.

didnt think a corolla was like this little beast. any idea what mods i can do to it?

i read fast fours the other month and there was a guy who put a super charger on his celica and it was off tap.

anyone know if its worth doing the same to this lttle ripper.

i wanna try and get it over 200kw if possible.

ANY IDEAS?

anyway keep me informed of everything you guys get upto because im part of the rolla boys now wanna get involved in the action.lol

i just bought a 2004 red sportivo build date april 2004 and complianced august 2004. cannon toyota melbourne. i looked at millions of cars to buy the last 3months and planned on gettin a subaru impreza rs but once i drove this i loved it.

didnt think a corolla was like this little beast. any idea what mods i can do to it?

i read fast fours the other month and there was a guy who put a super charger on his celica and it was off tap.

ANY IDEAS?

anyway keep me informed of everything you guys get upto because im part of the rolla boys now wanna get involved in the action.lol

Welcome mate!! Seems like we have quite a few more Stivo owners signing up for the forum recently which is great news. As for mods mate 200kw is a little too far fetched ;) If you want the car to be reliable, go NA tuning with some mild mods like a better air-filter or CAI, Headers, ECU mods, divetrain mods eg. lightened flywheel or if you have the cash a set of close ratio gears for gearbox. That will give you a much improved package that will probabaly net you 150plus kw @ flywheel and a 1/4 mile in the high 13-14second bracket. Be prepared to spend at least AU$5000 for those mods (not including close ratio gears).

Cheaper alternative for more horsepower is forced induction and there are many ways you can go about it.. custom setup, TRD, turbocharge or supercharge etc. It all comes down to what you want for your car and how you wil be driving it.

One more thing, 200kw for a FWD car will be a total disaster. There are so many things that can go wrong. You will be better off with a RWD or AWD car if you are after that sort of power.

Cheers,

Zee

ANY IDEAS?

Welcome mate!! Seems like we have quite a few more Stivo owners signing up for the forum recently which is great news. As for mods mate 200kw is a little too far fetched ;) If you want the car to be reliable, go NA tuning with some mild mods like a better air-filter or CAI, Headers, ECU mods, divetrain mods eg. lightened flywheel or if you have the cash a set of close ratio gears for gearbox. That will give you a much improved package that will probabaly net you 150plus kw @ flywheel and a 1/4 mile in the high 13-14second bracket. Be prepared to spend at least AU$5000 for those mods (not including close ratio gears).

Cheaper alternative for more horsepower is forced induction and there are many ways you can go about it.. custom setup, TRD, turbocharge or supercharge etc. It all comes down to what you want for your car and how you wil be driving it.

One more thing, 200kw for a FWD car will be a total disaster. There are so many things that can go wrong. You will be better off with a RWD or AWD car if you are after that sort of power.

Cheers,

Zee

One of the best mods to help you get the power to the ground better (more controlled) and have more power at the wheels would be a TRD LSD. Just my POV...

I Regret to inform you all.

I have sold my Feb Build 2004 Toyota Corolla Sportivo. :(

I have now updated my vehicle to a Aug Build 2004 Toyota Corolla Sportivo. :D

The last "old style" Silver 2004 plated vehicle in the country. I will be picking it up last week of September, 2004.

Why? Because I can, and the new one will cost a lot more, and leather becomes an option. Looks dreadful.....

Thanks to Peekay34, Ilivfor6 and Josh Sady Toyota. They really know how to take car of you.

What a waste of money....