jayrome's Corolla Seca

jayrome

and1 - hey i thought I saw your car there once when i went down there. Car was off the road since july 2008 so it's nice to finally have it back!

LEGEND888 - thanks :) will try come down to the next meet so you can see what the big fuss is about :P

GTL05T - Yeah thanks man it made stripping the engine bay a bit quicker when the mrs helped out but unfortunately didn't speed up the process of getting the car finished

JT3 - yeah i'll have to take you for a drive but bring a spare change of pants :P this things a monster now.. is very dangerous if not careful.

11TWO - yeah I bought all the chromed parts and the engine off dan rucci but the mechanic that built the engine was the same person who did all the work on the car along with his colleague

sketra - I had no idea what your rim idea was :P i bought this rims about a year ago 17x7 black with a polished lip :)

want to take the car to the drags in the next month, should get low 13s with ease but traction will be a problem as it doesn't get traction until 4th! Made 202kw atw with ease on a conservative tune.. turbo is rated for 400HP and engine can handle 400HP as it's all forged internals etc.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic