The dangers of "Spirited Driving"

i recently been reading post after posts of a person who died from a drive on the old pacific (NSW).

"A SYDNEY man was killed overnight when his car crashed into a tree and burst into flames on the NSW Central Coast.

It's believed the 22-year-old from Earlwood lost control of his Honda Civic at 1.08am (AEST) on the Old Pacfic Highway at Mount White.

He had been driving in procession with a number of other performance vehicles.

A number of people stopped to try to free him from the car, but it burst into flames before they could get him out.

No one else was hurt."

i'd like to give u guys on the forum a wake up call of the dangers of driving spiritedly or even driving normally. im sick of hearing people losing their lives due to an accident. driving fast or reckless ruins it for all of us. later on.. u'll find that the law will eventually get real tough on us automotive freeks.

if your planning to drive spiritedly ... take it to the track. else. stick to the speed limit.

you are endangering not only your self but others too..

so when you go on a cruise. dont go overboard. take it easy. anything can happen. use ur brain.!

Edited by DuGong

i recently been reading post after posts of a person who died from a drive on the old pacific (NSW).

"A SYDNEY man was killed overnight when his car crashed into a tree and burst into flames on the NSW Central Coast.

It's believed the 22-year-old from Earlwood lost control of his Honda Civic at 1.08am (AEST) on the Old Pacfic Highway at Mount White.

He had been driving in procession with a number of other performance vehicles.

A number of people stopped to try to free him from the car, but it burst into flames before they could get him out.

No one else was hurt."

he was a very close friend of mine, i dont have much to say about the matter other then please drive safe because no one is invincible

peace

i'd like to give u guys on the forum a wake up call of the dangers of driving spiritedly or even driving normally. im sick of hearing people losing their lives due to an accident. driving fast or reckless ruins it for all of us. later on.. u'll find that the law will eventually get real tough on us automotive freeks.

if your planning to drive spiritedly ... take it to the track. else. stick to the speed limit.

you are endangering not only your self but others too..

so when you go on a cruise. dont go overboard. take it easy. anything can happen. use ur brain.!

I sure as hell would not want to see a friend...well...'go' like that (or any other way of course).

My heart sinks thinking about it.

Condolences to his family and those effected.

I agree Dugong. Good write up. Be well.

Indeed. Keep that kind of driving for the track. I hope to never see somthing like that happen to one of our members.

yep, it's not that expensive to visit the track to get the urge cured...

seriously guys be sensible on the streets. I know we at times cruise on rather dangerous roads, lets just be careful out there. Think of other road users too, there is often oncoming traffic on many of these roads too.