MS Australia FUN RUN.......

jaderd

top-right07.jpg

Hey,

Just a quick Message.....MS Australia has their fun run on June 3rd around Albert Park Lake (Melbourne) (9km, two laps), please click / copy and paste into your browser the link below and if you feel obliged you can make a small donation to MS Australia (sponsor me to run). Or if you want you can join me for the run, you still have a day or two to register online ($22.00) or pay on the day, any one out Greensborough way can carpool with me (bare in mind i only have 4 spare seats).

http://melbourne.mswalk.org.au/?sberton

cheers

Simon

bump................................sacrafice one coffee and whip out CCard..............do your good deed for the year.........or even better ne melbourne peeps jion me...can enter on the day !!!

Holy crap how could I have missed this?

Sorry dude!

$100 your way. Pm me with your account details.

(No CC, Nelson hates them).

If your serious, which i hope you are....but dont know you well to know if your pullin my leg :blink: here is the link.....its all done via the link.....you could pay me but it may go towards some claybar and polish :) lol

http://melbourne.mswalk.org.au/?sberton

if you are serious....must have some cash to throw round....bit envious :)

Quite the contrary. Never enough cash, but for causes like this I glady fork out the dough.

It just means that I eat 2 minute noodles and drink water and coffee for a week. Boohoo lol.

I'll have a looksee tonight man. At work atm.

Oh yeah btw I aint pulling your leg (this is Rob). Nelson wouldn't even do that either, he won't admit it but he has a heart of gold...

*boot*

"Make me sound like a homo again and I'll kill you..." - Nelson

Oh really Nelson? You'll kill me? Where the hell will you go then einstein???

"....shut up." - Nelson

Yeah...I thought so. You moron Nelson.

i pm'd ya my bank details if you wanted to do it that way.....although the run is sunday...not sure when sponsoring closes...may be best if u use a CC then its insant....waiting for ur deposit into mine then i pay my cc then i use cc to sponsor on behalf of u may take too long and sponsor closed etc....once again thanx for the forthcoming :clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: sponsorship

Did the MS Australia Fun Run today, 9.0km, 45:40min, 7248 steps, 562kcal burned, finished 87th overall (prob upto 500 runners?), was a good run, the two laps of Albert Park Lake, did second lap quicker than first and sprinted last 400m or so, did it with a mate, he finished in 42:40min and came 41st overall. Great way to start a sunday....rest involves TV and couch. Managed to raise $130.00 for MS Australia, thanks to donations made by friends.....especialy "Nelson Southy" of TOCAU, who gave a massive $100.00 donation.

Cheers