[WA] Perth Meet - #1 and #2 meet photos up

Wrong place to put this, but not caring right now :whistling:

My dear Perthites, I am in the market for some reasonably priced doof doof in the form of a 12" sub and matching amp. Anyone know where I can get good info and an even better deal? So far, I am most impressed with freedb in freo. Looking at a 12" Pioneer 1200W (pretty sure its the premier) and the Pioneer 5300T amp (760W), all for a little under $400, not including installation.

Any ideas?

i know Strathfield have pretty good prices so it might be worth goin in to have a look..though i don't think pioneer make very good subs..better off getting a kicker or JL sub..

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My dear Perthites, I am in the market for some reasonably priced doof doof in the form of a 12" sub and matching amp. Anyone know where I can get good info and an even better deal? So far, I am most impressed with freedb in freo. Looking at a 12" Pioneer 1200W (pretty sure its the premier) and the Pioneer 5300T amp (760W), all for a little under $400, not including installation.

Any ideas?

hey mate ill get you a price from my mate at strathfield cannington.. might be more maybe less ill pm you..

anyways about the meet..

Any ideas?

hey mate ill get you a price from my mate at strathfield cannington.. might be more maybe less ill pm you..

anyways about the meet..

Muchly appreciated, and PM'd

Any ideas?

anyways about the meet..

Muchly appreciated, and PM'd

i got a friend selling a MTX sub and a 800W monoblock amp, should be going for about $300 give or take. let me know if your interested