cai for my zze112?

You say this is a copy, but is there any real difference between a brand and no name CAI?

IMO, the only difference between a brand name and no name such as in this case. Would be the quality of the piping? Also the Pod itself could be a crappy one..

just a random question..

if you get cai, will water get in during raining days?

I have already asked this question before and it was answered with a NO by most. If you drive in to a pond and you may have a problem :D

You say this is a copy, but is there any real difference between a brand and no name CAI?

IMO, the only difference between a brand name and no name such as in this case. Would be the quality of the piping? Also the Pod itself could be a crappy one..

But you can change the pod yea? and poorer quality piping doesnt rly matter :) its delivering AIR not stuff like fuel so i dont see much problem .. i'd DIY if i have the tools and equipment :)

just buy that flexible plastic hose stuff from MALZ auto

can put the pod whereever u want.

mite looks abit dodge tho

haha

lol when u turn a corner u will hear the flexi pipe and the pod goes.. DOOSH on the side.. and when u turn another corner u hear it go *sssssss* grinding on the floor or smething ROFL ROFL :P

metal pipe is the way to go :P

If you have a piece of flexible pipe with a pod on the end connected to the throttle body then where the hell do you mount the MAF sensor??? :blink: That's just the first in a long list of problems with that :unsure:

A nice aftermarket panel filter teamed with the removal of the intake snorkel and subsequent replacement with a well-aimed piece of pipe can do wonders to effiency but a true CAI will hold a candle to it for one reason alone - induction noise :spiteful: