Eating Civics!

IM SOOO HAPPY!!! i smashed a civic with my corolla!! my freind stripped his civic, (btw its a civic breeze 92) and i had a 92 hatch cs (carbed) my car was stock as a rock no mods nothing not even stripped and i left the fella by 2 car lengths!!! i love my corolla!! TRD!!! im also planning to drop a 4agze into it... but on th e other hand i could buy a Gti..... anyways im having alot of fun eating civics! XD

IM SOOO HAPPY!!! i smashed a civic with my corolla!! my freind stripped his civic, (btw its a civic breeze 92) and i had a 92 hatch cs (carbed) my car was stock as a rock no mods nothing not even stripped and i left the fella by 2 car lengths!!! i love my corolla!! TRD!!! im also planning to drop a 4agze into it... but on th e other hand i could buy a Gti..... anyways im having alot of fun eating civics! XD

This is a little off topic, but just as I entered this topic, the song I was listening to(don't know its name) said "Im so happy......" (part of the song)

Coincidence:D?

what do u guys rkn of a sportivo vs a civic vti-R...i personally think it will be close but the stivos will get em! =]=]

seen it done by my mates. 1 has a stripped vti-R and the other has a sportivo

its very close but the vti-r won (most likely coz its stripped)

nah,i think the stivo's would put civics on show,

i was with my bro, hes got an '05 model stivo and one night we came across a '99 model Type R integra at liverpool maccas. we were at the light and took off, it kept up for 1st and 2nd gear, but once we hit 3rd and 4th we were gone. :toast:

:spiteful: i think the stivos would have no problems munchin civics. :spiteful:

mmm I chewed a lass driving an Alfa Romeo 147 Sport today. Exiting the toll booth station on the M5 or M4. I was in a bad mood. About 2ks down the road, I saw her pull over... car wasne looking too pretty.

Street Racing is BAAAD, mmmkk, and hazardous to your health.

nah,i think the stivo's would put civics on show,

i was with my bro, hes got an '05 model stivo and one night we came across a '99 model Type R integra at liverpool maccas. we were at the light and took off, it kept up for 1st and 2nd gear, but once we hit 3rd and 4th we were gone. :toast:

:spiteful: i think the stivos would have no problems munchin civics. :spiteful:

you sure it was the type R? my mate has the dc5R which is slower then the dc2r (the one you said you beat) and after 4th gear he chomps my mates stivo

up until then its neck and neck

If the driver of the dc2r was any good, would've left the stivo, provided they were both stock or similar mods/power.

Stock stivo should beat a stock vti-r though.

4A-GZE's are fun! Better make sure it has an lsd though, especially of you're going to mod it.