some sort of leak

excess stress through the CVs from hard launching, burnouts, deforming the joint when working on the suspension, or sometimes the rubber just deteriorates. Did you drive through any deep puddles during the rain on the weekend? This could also add extra stress to the joint.

excess stress through the CVs from hard launching, burnouts, deforming the joint when working on the suspension, or sometimes the rubber just deteriorates. Did you drive through any deep puddles during the rain on the weekend? This could also add extra stress to the joint.

not that i know of, when i see big pot holes, i usually avoid them. any ideas of the price on the repairs?

not that i know of, when i see big pot holes, i usually avoid them. any ideas of the price on the repairs?

i had a nissan exa with a broken cv joint. cost me $80 to repair

i had a nissan exa with a broken cv joint. cost me $80 to repair

ah really? thats not too bad

If there is nothing wrong with the CV joint them it will be resonably cheap to replace the boot but if you have a noise coming from it and the cv is buggered it will cost you a few hundred i would think

If there is nothing wrong with the CV joint them it will be resonably cheap to replace the boot but if you have a noise coming from it and the cv is buggered it will cost you a few hundred i would think

well the grease is all over the left side and the noise is coming from the right.