Azza's Latest Dyno Reading

wat sort of corolla is the dyno read out for.....a levin?????

I'm pretty sure it's a Sportivo (the one in his sig)

oh yea yea i see (red one like mine hahaha)...i thought sportivo's had like 140kw??? i could be wrong

That's at the flywheel.

A dyno gives the figure at the wheels. When the engines power goes through the gearbox/differential/driveshafts there is a power loss. Give or take it's usually about a 20% loss.

That's at the flywheel.

A dyno gives the figure at the wheels. When the engines power goes through the gearbox/differential/driveshafts there is a power loss. Give or take it's usually about a 20% loss.

awesome thanks matey.......just so i no

I think i'll be up for a state of origin drag :rolleyes:

so am i ...... ah damn im 1000km's away :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

its only 10hrs away.. oh its bill.. so 5hrs :P :P

hahahahaha .... mate if i can find that celica 6th gear lying around here somewhere and get those extra km/h out of 6th ill be there in 4 ..... hahahahahaha

State of Origin nights are always a good night to head to Willowbank, last year I got 12 runs in a row before 7:30pm, none of the awful hour long waits in line.

Doesn't even have to be State of Origin night. Unless I got lucky, last Wednesday TnT I was at I easily had 10 runs by about 7ish. Which leaves plenty of time to find a pub to watch the Origin :toast: