"The Car Show"

selyaT

Worst show ever. HOWEVER! if you guys recall DriveTV on channel ten a few years back hosted by that stahly dude was a blatant rip off top gear. They had a studio with the cars, with a live audience. AND they had a masked dude called "The Chip" who did powerlaps. The chip? Huh? The stig? But man! Shoulda seen his powerlaps, he was powersliding all over the place... oh yeah, definintely the quickest way to get a car around a track.

he was powersliding all over the place... oh yeah, definintely the quickest way to get a car around a track.

hahaha sounds like 5th gear.... Evo 9 v some rear wheel drive car

"The evo is very fast in a straight line, but just cant handle the cornering like the (rear drive car). It refuses to hang the rear end out"

um...................

As if the Hammond role would ever go to a blood-nut :P

which counts both you goons out... that role is mine people :P

That's a'ight, Dave and I will make our own Ginger Ninja Top Gear :lol:

HAHAHA love your report mate .. very funny !!!

:D

As for Top Gear Dog I only have a cat, but she sure can vomit (anyone seen that caravan episode?)

Worst show ever. HOWEVER! if you guys recall DriveTV on channel ten a few years back hosted by that stahly dude was a blatant rip off top gear. They had a studio with the cars, with a live audience. AND they had a masked dude called "The Chip" who did powerlaps. The chip? Huh? The stig? But man! Shoulda seen his powerlaps, he was powersliding all over the place... oh yeah, definintely the quickest way to get a car around a track.

Considering how mediocre the whole review was (driving normally, talking normally, nothing interesting at all) the only entertainment in the whole show was watching "the chip" give it a hard time around Oran Park. Which is of course about 1/20th of the enjoyment you get from listening to the poms bag cars (or praise them) with their subtle brand of humour WHILST turning semi-slicks into smoke.

did anyone happen to watch Top Gear tonight... i haven't seen it in a while so i flipped the channel n it was on today... and omg the cinematography is SUPERB the commentary is SUPERB the director is a GENIOUS the editing is CRAZY... and then i pictured 'The Car Show' to compare it to Top Gear n i started cracking up...

Top Gear is a true work of art, you're right. Every shot is so perfect... Couldn't be done better.

Clarkson's voice is a classic too, it's funny just listening to him: "And now it's time, for this..." - "THE POWER.... IS UNBELIIIEEVABLE" - "All we know is, he's called the Stig"

Edited by Tayles

I was thinking, and then it hit me. The car show doesnt even use filters on their cameras.

But it this way, Top Gear puts them all to shame. I mean who else could make a p.o.s rent-a-car beat an evo 8? (started in top gear and the evo never got to spool :P)

All the rest are just ****. Unless of course Tiff is in it