Dont race a TRD Aurion....

Dont race a TRD Aurion beeeeeeecause it could be a cop:

http://www.caradvice.com.au/4101/aurion-tr.../#comment-20636

Queensland police have bought 11 of them. I think the best thing to come from this is that its going to help its image but best of all given the relative lack of information on this new model... is that the Police would have test driven it and are happy with it. So all those who think it will have lots of torque steer etc might wanna rethink their original position!!! :yahoo:

P.S It also tells us that if you wanna be a cop, go to Queensland. These are not the first performance cars they have got in their line up, they also have Typhoons among all others.

Edited by aussie_camry

Dont race a TRD Aurion beeeeeeecause it could be a cop:

http://www.caradvice.com.au/4101/aurion-tr.../#comment-20636

Queensland police have bought 11 of them. I think the best thing to come from this is that its going to help its image but best of all given the relative lack of information on this new model... is that the Police would have test driven it and are happy with it. So all those who think it will have lots of torque steer etc might wanna rethink their original position!!! :yahoo:

P.S It also tells us that if you wanna be a cop, go to Queensland. These are not the first performance cars they have got in their line up, they also have Typhoons among all others.

clearly i'd go to NSW if i wanted to be a cop - i reckon the lotus exige would be a lot more fun than any Aurion/Typhoon

ACT had the Turbo Volvo which someone put into a wall... chasing a WRX. so then they got a WRX.. LOL.

now they just got boring commonwhores

Thats because we have faster cars up here :ph34r:

nice, I'm starting to like the Aurion already! :toast:

ive got a zr6 in gold. Fast indeed. Theres a new red trd aurion near my house but couldnt locate his house yet to go and introduce myself to see if i could go for a test drive. LOL

i hv decided to race at least 2 police, the night before i go back hometown after graduation. WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! well be very very exciting, i might b :toast: ??

Edited by dannywss

i hv decided to race at least 2 police, the night before i go back hometown after graduation. WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! well be very very exciting, i might b :toast: ??

muahahahah if you live in victoria, call me as well so we can make it doubles :) 2 aurions versus cops lol + also we'll notify channel ten to broadcast from the air :P

Buri

How did you see a TRD aurion when they aren't released as yet? Also in your signature you have 209kw, what have you done to your aurion?

Mate thats why i was shocked. the car isnt released yet and i saw it without any coverings full on with registered plates everything. it was obvious that the guy jst got it new but how he got it before the release date i am not sure of. Maybe the guy was using the car for a commercial. Who knows but i did saw it bare naked. Looked stunning. He went towards my street so maybe he lives near me. Thats why im searching for it every day i drive towards my house lol. I was at the show when the aurion was revealed and one of the chief engineers from toyota said the engine itself was rated at 209kw/353nm on 98pulp. 204kw is reached with 95 pulp thats why it kinda makes sence that the extra 4 kw is gained with the 98 pulp. No mods yet. Also from dyno results for the engine output shows 204kw on 95 pulp. From 95 to 98 does have a signifant power rise so i believe its true.

Edited by Buri_ZR6