Spotted - WA

Jeff, you now have the added pressure of spotting me first, lol. I reckon I'll remain ninja for a while... hehehe.

:ph34r:

HAHAHAHAH! we will spot you... dont worry.. we have our guys all around the place... ROFL XD

Just off topic a little bit, but I reckon we should have a TOCAU.WA gathering for like...night time drinking sesh at the pub or something. Or at least BBQ somewhere.

Thinking it might be fun and gives us a reason to go out, sit down and have a chat?

I'm sure all of you would drink responsibly hahaha

i agree with that one.... thats why i hate the New P Plate " NOVICE LAW" its sucks! P platers have to stay on ZERO level of alcohol at all time!

i hate it... lols... but can can.... always can drink and drive " RESPONSIBLY" ....

but i agree with this idea... as TOCAU.WA is growing rapidly! very2 strong growth!!

Edited by LEGEND888

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just off topic a little bit, but I reckon we should have a TOCAU.WA gathering for like...night time drinking sesh at the pub or something. Or at least BBQ somewhere.

Thinking it might be fun and gives us a reason to go out, sit down and have a chat?

thinking of a BBQ down @ southperth or somewhere when the weather clears up a bit :)

thinking of a BBQ down @ southperth or somewhere when the weather clears up a bit :)

nice... will look forward to it Ken.... and rememba to give us a shout if any help is needed :D

spotted white preface rolla, lowered with black rims turning onto garden street (i think) around 5ish.. couldnt get the plate cos it turned the corner quickly and smooth :o

:( angelo doesnt recognise me anymore! haha.. i was heading to the gf around tht time.. im pretty sure :S unless there is another NINJA rolla :P

yeh def need help with this one.. im no good with food shopping haha..

i love food shopping get me to come :D

also, the south perth bit closer to manning terrace is less packed than otherwise for majority of the time.

hahah u got it! will let u know.. we need to confirm everything ASAP its not far away..

spotted jay who was going down past the curtin bus station at 5pm today....recognized the huge team defekt sticker lol

he was speeding wasnt he :P

of course not...responsible toca member B)

i never speed

:)

nuh, he doesnt speed... except last time with me, we were testing his exhaust... so he had to go 80ish at built up area?? LOls

nuh2... joking bro.... :)

did u miss out a 1? 180 i heard ;p

i never speed

nuh, he doesnt speed... except last time with me, we were testing his exhaust... so he had to go 80ish at built up area?? LOls

wish my car could go 180

that 80 was in a 70 zone btw jeff, by accident too :)

i miss the roaring old exhaust, but i aint complainin about my new one :D

i never speed

wish my car could go 180

that 80 was in a 70 zone btw jeff, by accident too :)

i miss the roaring old exhaust, but i aint complainin about my new one :D

yeah... im just joking bro...:)

but i can remember being in your car, and when the engine is cold.. its really hard to talk to you even tho i sit next to you.. its too loud..... hahahha....

and i can remember everyone on the street just turn and see ur car... Lols

Theres been no spots for awhile, so ill break the drought!

Jasia (aka J TUNE) today, turning onto Marmion Ave via Ocean Reef Rd. Also spotted you yesterday on Joondalup Drve, form Eddystone Ave.

Ive still got my eyes peeled and ready for Jack! It appears you are near the Ocean Reef (mariner) area?!! :P :ninja:

Jasia (aka J TUNE) today, turning onto Marmion Ave via Ocean Reef Rd. Also spotted you yesterday on Joondalup Drve, form Eddystone Ave.

Ive still got my eyes peeled and ready for Jack! It appears you are near the Ocean Reef (mariner) area?!! :P :ninja:

thanks for shop comment.

haha! :ph34r: maybe. or maybe i just went to bask in its awesome carpark!? .. dont spose u work, or did work, off winton rd?

thanks for shop comment.

haha! :ph34r: maybe. or maybe i just went to bask in its awesome carpark!? .. dont spose u work, or did work, off winton rd?

Hahahaha, yep, i certainly did! Im a ranger for City of Joondalup. If you drive down Winton, opp "The Boat Shed" i was based out of there.

My new location is now top secret! :ninja: