Spotted - WA

SPOTTED TODAY!!

BONDEE in her S14..... DAMN SHINY! REALLY! i gotta tell you adrian... its really shiny ROFL>...

and spotted Nellie in her stivo... in great eastern hway heading towards mundaring.....

did u guys noticed my car? ROFL... anyway... i only see your car for like 1 second.... i was " a little bit" speeding... ROFL...+ BONDEE and Nellie was speeding too... u can hear BONDEE's exhaust damn loud! ROFL

Everyone must be searching for higher ground! Everyone was around Mundaring!

The floods are here!

Oh, before i forget, spotted a white facelift with fully sick uleh chrome 17's in Vic Park around 3pm. Riding high like a 4wd!

LOL! HAHAHAHA! yeh.... damn man! i was quite ****** yesterday.... was heading back from clackline from a Paint ball game... had fun driving etc with friend....

and then i got to the 80km/h zone of great eastern hwway.... i was cruising around 90km/h. suddenly on the left lane. i see some FLASH!!! and then i see the sign.... THANK U FOR DRIVING WITHIN THE SPEED LIMIT! FARK!!

i got done T_T

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SPOTTED TODAY!!

BONDEE in her S14..... DAMN SHINY! REALLY! i gotta tell you adrian... its really shiny ROFL>...

and spotted Nellie in her stivo... in great eastern hway heading towards mundaring.....

did u guys noticed my car? ROFL... anyway... i only see your car for like 1 second.... i was " a little bit" speeding... ROFL...+ BONDEE and Nellie was speeding too... u can hear BONDEE's exhaust damn loud! ROFL

The floods are here!

Oh, before i forget, spotted a white facelift with fully sick uleh chrome 17's in Vic Park around 3pm. Riding high like a 4wd!

LOL! HAHAHAHA! yeh.... damn man! i was quite ****** yesterday.... was heading back from clackline from a Paint ball game... had fun driving etc with friend....

and then i got to the 80km/h zone of great eastern hwway.... i was cruising around 90km/h. suddenly on the left lane. i see some FLASH!!! and then i see the sign.... THANK U FOR DRIVING WITHIN THE SPEED LIMIT! FARK!!

i got done T_T

Ouch unlucky mate. Man that would suck eh.

SPOTTED TODAY!!

The floods are here!

i got done T_T

Ouch unlucky mate. Man that would suck eh.

yeh.. enuf to upset ur day mate... LOL

Spotted a black facelift Stivo, lowered, black tail lights, 4pm crossing Albany Hwy opp the Chicken Treat Bentley.

most probably vutek, did he have a rear lip and a pretty boy driver? :P

I didnt get to see much, bud. I was about 3 cars deep, waiting to go. Im pretty sure i heard some lift action, to beat the red light though! :clap:

SPOTTED TODAY!!

ooo a spotted! we were on our way to northam to take some girls to their school ball :)

i didnt see you! :( i wasnt speeding was i? lol i had my son in his car seat in the back! :)

SPOTTED TODAY!!

ooo a spotted! we were on our way to northam to take some girls to their school ball :)

i didnt see you! :( i wasnt speeding was i? lol i had my son in his car seat in the back! :)

naughty bondeee!! hehee.. when ur boy grow up he better be into car after all the exhaust rumble in his head :P

SPOTTED TODAY!!

HAHAHHA! yeh... it was on a sharp corner.... i could hear ur exhaust loudly while my engine was on 4000rpmish with CAI and music... so yeh.. it was LOUD! LOL

then i see BONDEE plate on! With the shiny bonnet... and i see red stivo... so yeh... that confirms it LOL

did u speedd? LOL coz i got flashed on that trip T_T went 90 on an 80 zone T_T

i want to breed rabbits but my bf doesnt like them :( :( no fair

I want dwarf ones!!! they`re some selling at uni..baby ones..5 weeks old..goin for $15 :D

oooooooooooooooooooo...... id get in soooo much trouble! hehehehe :whistling:

i want to breed rabbits but my bf doesnt like them :( :( no fair

I want dwarf ones!!! they`re some selling at uni..baby ones..5 weeks old..goin for $15 :D

oooooooooooooooooooo...... id get in soooo much trouble! hehehehe :whistling:

I want a white pure breed dwarf hotot rabbit :(

its so uber cute!

when i bring it for a drive..it gives my car the uleh factor n + at least 50kw atw

:( k stop bs..i have to do assignment :(

got spotted today :P

proof i really do exist!

good to meet ya Andy[and1] :) nice rolla!

no u dont :P not untill we all c u :P u might tell andy..hey man..i`ll give u $50 everytime u say u spotted me some place :P

ah ha!! :P

teehee :( just being stupid as usual

got spotted today :P

proof i really do exist!

good to meet ya Andy[and1] :) nice rolla!

Yeah man nice to finally meet you :) Your car looks the biz in the flesh. I just realised you go to uni next to my house eh. Coz I live in North Perth and Mt Lawley campus is around the corner.

My friend actually noticed your car. Kinda funny that..

SpotTd...KenNeths white Stealth Bomber at the CollinS Rd EatEry Place...AftA a HeaVy luncH @ Yuki'S ..I absolutEly luuurVE BenTo Meals..mmmMmmMMm

if you like jap you have to try KANTA in langford :D