Sportivo with mags 17inch without lowering

Hey guys,

As i cant access the gallery to look, can i please ask if you can please post your photos of sportivos with either 17inch or 18inch mags.

Why you may ask?

Well my insurance company (budget Direct insurance) wont allow lowering. My insurance is cheap $900 compared to $1600 AAMI.

Im 27 male....does anyone know a better insurance company?

Anyway hope you guys can help me out.

Cheers

NRMA did the same thing to me. I tried to get it underwritten. Thought that because my family had been with them for like 3 friggin decades that they'd give me

some allowance. I was wrong. I then had this halfwit underwriter trying to tell me about 'my' car and how it would handle better on stock springs. Yeah...I love the feeling of being in a boat in the pacific theater in WW2.

What did I do? I told them to **** off. I'm with Just Car now. I may be moving on again to someone else though. Not too sure yet. At least Just Car aren't idiotic nitpickers like NRMA however.

hey,

just did a online quote for just cars. Sportivo with mag and lowered, $1550. Not something im willing to pay. Looks like im driving around a stock sportivo in the homebush area. Getting the windows tinted tomorrow (this wont change our insurance policy). Anyway any other insurance companys you guys recommend?

yeah Budget Direct Insurance don't like modifers at all. Probably try Shannons if you got a good history amd Suncorp might be alright for you too. What about Just Car Insurance? Do a quote online as that will be exactly what your premium will be. I'm 22 and JustCar full comprehensive insurance for me is exactly $768.00 as per the online quoting system too.