Rev Limit

runxz

Sup guys. Is it normal for my car to rev limit at 8000. I have seen some videos with the runx reving to 8500 and ****. Lift definately comes in at 6200 and it seems to limit about 8000, maybe 8200 but definately not 8500. Is this a normal scene? We get 95 octane gas here which by all accouns is probably 93 and i know the car supposed to run on 100 as its a jap spec, do you think this would have anything to so wid that. The car doesnt run bad thow, i timed a 0-60 in 6.8 so im reel excited to put in bess gas and see how it runs. Anyway thanks guys...blesss

Sup guys. Is it normal for my car to rev limit at 8000. I have seen some videos with the runx reving to 8500 and ****. Lift definately comes in at 6200 and it seems to limit about 8000, maybe 8200 but definately not 8500. Is this a normal scene? We get 95 octane gas here which by all accouns is probably 93 and i know the car supposed to run on 100 as its a jap spec, do you think this would have anything to so wid that. The car doesnt run bad thow, i timed a 0-60 in 6.8 so im reel excited to put in bess gas and see how it runs. Anyway thanks guys...blesss

there is nothing wrong with your car, it also only needs 98RON fuel.

being a JDM Runx, you do need to run 100ron fuel. Running lower spec fuel does impact the revlimit as the engine knocks more high in the rev/load range.

Edited by rollamods