interior Dome light

Hi All got some problems with my dome light on the sportivo.....the dome light it self works okay when switched to on..

but when I switch it to DOOR it does not work...anyone had any problems with this before??

its nothing major but the lil things that are annoying thats all

Thanks in advance,

Hi All got some problems with my dome light on the sportivo.....the dome light it self works okay when switched to on..

but when I switch it to DOOR it does not work...anyone had any problems with this before??

Thanks in advance,

I've had this problem as well. more then likely its the drivers door swich is sticky. this also affects the lights on beeper and key in ignition beeper as well.

had mine changed out under warranty

Thanks in advance,

I've had this problem as well. more then likely its the drivers door swich is sticky. this also affects the lights on beeper and key in ignition beeper as well.

had mine changed out under warranty

same here it was the switch for some reason alot of the door switches were faulty and we replaced quite a few under warranty so if its still under warranty get it done also watch for squeeky clutch pedal

ahh okay cool...i'll get it done next service change...it no biggy....the car came with 3 years extended warranty just as long as its not wear and tear items....which in this case is not my problem....

Thanks

Andre