New Corolla Parts, Anyone interested?

-rez-

hey guys, just came across these two, they seem pretty cheap, and was wondering if anyone was interested.

Weather Shields

Fog Lights

I haven't really looked into them that much, just found them looking for parts for my 07' rolla, and thought i would post these up, if anyone wants to get them for themselves, or even for a Group Buy :P

Yes they are from Ebay UK, however being new (the car) to AU, haven't really found any places in AU, which sell either of these / any other ZRE-152R parts. So i basically posted these two, for someone trustworthy to start a Group Buy on these, or even for the people who want to be one of the first in AU to have these items on their car.

Edited by -rez-

hey guys, just came across these two, they seem pretty cheap, and was wondering if anyone was interested.

Weather Shields

Fog Lights

I haven't really looked into them that much, just found them looking for parts for my 07' rolla, and thought i would post these up, if anyone wants to get them for themselves, or even for a Group Buy :P

Yes they are from Ebay UK, however being new (the car) to AU, haven't really found any places in AU, which sell either of these / any other ZRE-152R parts. So i basically posted these two, for someone trustworthy to start a Group Buy on these, or even for the people who want to be one of the first in AU to have these items on their car.

dont the original toyota weather shield cost around $70??

if so, its not much point trying to import something 13pound, works out similar after shipping plus the hassle

I'm looking for a front skirt probably like the ones they have overseas.

way better then the black rounded plastic

yeh the front skirts add a more sporty look to the front side... they look really good

nah uhmm ... i think its 170 for one side... so for 2 it becomes 340[or its 170 for fronts ( 2 pieces )]... the weather shields being sold i think turn out to be 25$ before delivery and what not

whereas these are the sportier looking types and theres 4 pieces instead of the two.

Edited by -rez-

yeh the front skirts add a more sporty look to the front side... they look really good

nah uhmm ... i think its 170 for one side... so for 2 it becomes 340[or its 170 for fronts ( 2 pieces )]... the weather shields being sold i think turn out to be 25$ before delivery and what not

whereas these are the sportier looking types and theres 4 pieces instead of the two.

but the auction comes with front 2 only?

i m pretty sure the camry ones are like $69 for one

shippings quite expensive i reckon

how much would it work out??

i havent really looked into how much it would work out as ...

yes my bad you are somewhat correct.. the 2 piece is ₤12.10 however the 4 piece is ₤21.99 so it comes to around 50$AU

P.S. if you are refering to the link, if you scroll down a bit, then you can see the 4 piece auction.

sorry about that mate.

EDIT: had a quick check of international package cost calculator from various sites, and seemed to be a little expensive... sorry guys ... but i will double check that tomorrow. ( i will get into contact with the ebay store tomorrow )

Edited by -rez-