Matrix and RunX/Stivo Similarities

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows which parts (performance or not) are shared by the two cars. It is a LOT more expensive for me to order from the same source that you guys use. If I could get some of the parts from the US, I could get a head start. I know the engine and drivetrain are virtually identical but for example does the TRD front tower strut brace for the Matrix work for the Stivo? Do the aftermarket suspension upgrades fit both? TRD CAI? The different exhaust packages? I'm very interested in some of the items on this site, http://www.trdracing.com so if anyone can confirm which parts are safe to order I would really appreciate it. Maybe you could tell me part numbers so as to limit mistakes.

Thanks in advance B)

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows which parts (performance or not) are shared by the two cars. It is a LOT more expensive for me to order from the same source that you guys use. If I could get some of the parts from the US, I could get a head start. I know the engine and drivetrain are virtually identical but for example does the TRD front tower strut brace for the Matrix work for the Stivo? Do the aftermarket suspension upgrades fit both? TRD CAI? The different exhaust packages? I'm very interested in some of the items on this site, http://www.trdracing.com so if anyone can confirm which parts are safe to order I would really appreciate it. Maybe you could tell me part numbers so as to limit mistakes.

Thanks in advance B)

JDM - Why dont you contact Bruse @ trdsales.com and ask him if he has any contacts over your way that could help you out ?? ;)

Actually this might sound stupid but I'm having a hard time calling the number on his site. Even my phone company messed up when I called them and asked for advice on dialing that number. Maybe one of you guys can help me out. The number on the site is +64 4 577 350, how do I dial that from here? The standard way of dialing overseas numbers here is like this for example, 1 800 555 5555 (one, area code then number). Their number is missing a digit or two :huh: . When I figure this out then I can call him.

Thanks

for trd i think you should contact the trd distributor in your region. that is why there are offices all around the world to help customers in their region.

some companies restrict the sale of some items to certain regions to avoid problems as cars are different around the world.

http://toyota-trd.jp/en/list/index.html

JDM, You are missing a number. We are +64 4 5773 502

We have many long time customers in the Caribbean.

cheers

Bruce.

Thanks for the extra digit Bruce. I called but got the fax tone. i guess our time zones are different. :D

I will again try later.