Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

mmm black

actually love i was talking about his 1337 camera skills.... which have yet to be seen

My skilz are so 1337 that I don't even need a tripod :P

Some pics, (Note: I may have talked my skilz up a little)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if you guys remember me, lol, haven't been in a meet in ages! I'll try and come by next next week.

PS, this will be off-topic but any of you guys interested in a cruise on the 22/23rd? It will most likely be a mixture of cars from JDMst.com, clubrsx.com (maybe a few from SAU). I don't really want it to be that big so I don't think this was worth its own thread.

-john

Not sure if you guys remember me, lol, haven't been in a meet in ages! I'll try and come by next next week.

PS, this will be off-topic but any of you guys interested in a cruise on the 22/23rd? It will most likely be a mixture of cars from JDMst.com, clubrsx.com (maybe a few from SAU). I don't really want it to be that big so I don't think this was worth its own thread.

-john

I remeber you man.... where you been????

hey there, i mite come depends when the dyno at hardcore performance finishes. I m running my stock ute tonite if u guys are intrested it is at moss st slacks creek. Starts at 6pm till whenever. Hopefully i can get my car in one of the first runs so i can be set free to go. And yeh wheres the meet ?

P.S and where the hell did my avatar picture go:(

Edited by LTS60

I remeber you man.... where you been????

Hey Azza, I'm still around, just been busy with uni. Will see you guys next week when I'm back from vacation.

Anyone interested in cruising on the 23rd?

It's all good. After all it is your car.

Now I really want a tripod after the pics came out all crisp <_< I blame you Donna

you had a tripod remember.... YOU LET ME PUT IT BACK IN MY CAR :P hehe

i should see what my pics look like

I can't make it tonight, but I will see everyone on Saturday, most likely as part of Team Hdache.

I'll have those bits from the old Buddhamoble that SB is chasing on Saturday too.

hey all...

I was out last nite at Maccas bout 8.15pm and saw HDACHE's dirt black tivo.....There might be water restrictions but please.... :P

Had to call it early coz the trusty batteries toyota use went flat in my brothers car....the car is only 3 years old!!!!

hey all...

I was out last nite at Maccas bout 8.15pm and saw HDACHE's dirt black tivo.....There might be water restrictions but please.... :P

Had to call it early coz the trusty batteries toyota use went flat in my brothers car....the car is only 3 years old!!!!

HAHAHAHA tell us about it, its dirty just like Donna :lol:

hey all...

HAHAHAHA tell us about it, its dirty just like Donna :lol:

OI YOU!!!!!! i'll farken......

she was parked under a tree all week... she got washed today at work :D she is pretty now

i was ashamed, but had no time to clean her.... stupidhead??? where did you see me? what were you in? if you saw me, you should have seen Ash (08OGN) too either behind or in front of me

Edited by HDACHE

hey all...

It would of been when you went to get petrol, and he would of been the guy getting into the stivo at maccas. You know the one we both stared at :D

It would of been when you went to get petrol, and he would of been the guy getting into the stivo at maccas. You know the one we both stared at :D

i dont stare..... :blink: i look on in awe... if that was the case... 08OGN wouldnt have been anywhere near me.... ash was in the passenger seat tho :D

Stoopidhead has a black sportivo with stocko QLD plates on it (***-H?? I think).......

...........and he's ugly...........