2007/8 Type R

CORZZA

I shall now refer to the type-Rs as little terriers with a dollop of chlamydia.

Intolerable and hopeless.

Nice find Corzza. BTW, did you watch the 20/20 the other night SA v WI? What a game!

yeah man i watched it! :)

it was a thriller!

Yeah guys its a let down! and for the price here in aus $43 000 there abouts its ridiculous!

hey guys you probably all gonna hate me but i was actually considering trading in the stivo and getting the new type r. after watching this video im glad i didnt waste my time with that **** box.

I hate you... almost! :)

hey guys you probably all gonna hate me but i was actually considering trading in the stivo and getting the new type r. after watching this video im glad i didnt waste my time with that **** box.

for around the same price you better off with the mps!

Or just supercharging a Sportivo or Celica if you 'currently' had one. MPS3 and s/c 2zz > the new integra.

Or just supercharging a Sportivo or Celica if you 'currently' had one. MPS3 and s/c 2zz > the new integra.

New Integra......?

All the current hot hatches are ****, sure they might be faster then the Sportivo, but I couldn't hand over that much money for any of them.

New Integra......?

All the current hot hatches are ****, sure they might be faster then the Sportivo, but I couldn't hand over that much money for any of them.

New Civic that looks like an integra... lol

The VTiR hatch back even confused me when it came out. I kept thinking that was an integra as well.

have they done a new vs old for the WRX yet... I can't wait for that. The new one is a load of bollocks.

My dad said he had one as a loaner while his car was getting serviced and it couldn't even make it up the driveway.

He also noticed the soft 'comfortable' suspension, and this is coming from a Outback owner...

Yeah i thought about that. i know there a really quick car but dont have my full licence yet so cant really get one of those.

have they done a new vs old for the WRX yet... I can't wait for that. The new one is a load of bollocks.

My dad said he had one as a loaner while his car was getting serviced and it couldn't even make it up the driveway.

He also noticed the soft 'comfortable' suspension, and this is coming from a Outback owner...

the new one is crappy!!! Tiff from 5th gear did a test on the RS version and he says its crap!

its lost all its aggression and WRX status

• 2 weeks later...
Excellent find...looks like the new one is based on looks....plus i think doesn't cut for the TYPE R badge

no it isnt based on looks too, coz it looks shxt! especially when first time i saw the back wing, i knew tat is designed WRONG! shxt it... seen it on street... i were soo excited when i heard the new tyre R has come out, but what i didnt know is, it looks so shxt.. conclusion? its shxt