HELP! HELP! HELP!

PIMP-MY-CELICA

THIS IS MY CELICA AND APART FROM THE ALPNE STERIO THE CAR IS COMPLETLY STOCK. I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IT A BIT MORE POWER WITHOUT SPENDING MUCH MONEY AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO PUT A SET OF RIMS ON IT. PREFERABLY 17x7.5.. SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR ARE SELLING WHEELS JUST GIVE ME A SHOUT...

THANX, TYSON

post-6620-1199740633_thumb.jpg

Hmm 17x7.5 sounds abit wide.. i rekon 17x7's are more likely to be legal ( Correct me, please ) cause of safety reasons

If you go for those get good tyres, cause there will be noise coming from cheap tyres.. i mean road noise.. and also if ur getting low profiles

you don't want to spend much..^^ and also you want to make it faster or look good?

Ok by Adding Rims, means adding more weight, maybe a few Kilos, per Rim, besides the Stock Hubbies.. or Alloy ones

if you tend to go for rims, then your car would be slowed down depending on weight, Mmm maybe 2~8% ( Correct me if i am wrong )

Alpine head unit are great , provide good sound...

Get Bostons or pioneer speakers - or add a sub with a 2 farret cap. would be nice..

hehe dont forget you gotta have vinyls... decals..

Wheels = You should get Incubus Paranornal they look heaps good - unless u want Racing Hart or Lenso's :P

Air Intake = Stock suppose to be best, ( I dont know what i am talking abt ) - But go for the K&N Pod Filters with proper piping.. ( This filter just lasts longer and washable - not like stock filters )

(Dashboard) = EL Gauge Dials - Illuminated ones.. i love those..

Well.. I rekon u can spend extra couple of hundred dollars extra, just to polish and detail, interior clean, wax, complete detail.. and other accessories

Hmm 17x7.5 sounds abit wide.. i rekon 17x7's are more likely to be legal ( Correct me, please ) cause of safety reasons

If you go for those get good tyres, cause there will be noise coming from cheap tyres.. i mean road noise.. and also if ur getting low profiles

you don't want to spend much..^^ and also you want to make it faster or look good?

Ok by Adding Rims, means adding more weight, maybe a few Kilos, per Rim, besides the Stock Hubbies.. or Alloy ones

if you tend to go for rims, then your car would be slowed down depending on weight, Mmm maybe 2~8% ( Correct me if i am wrong )

Alpine head unit are great , provide good sound...

Get Bostons or pioneer speakers - or add a sub with a 2 farret cap. would be nice..

hehe dont forget you gotta have vinyls... decals..

Wheels = You should get Incubus Paranornal they look heaps good - unless u want Racing Hart or Lenso's :P

Air Intake = Stock suppose to be best, ( I dont know what i am talking abt ) - But go for the K&N Pod Filters with proper piping.. ( This filter just lasts longer and washable - not like stock filters )

(Dashboard) = EL Gauge Dials - Illuminated ones.. i love those..

Well.. I rekon u can spend extra couple of hundred dollars extra, just to polish and detail, interior clean, wax, complete detail.. and other accessories

hey well i would like it to look good b4 i make it go quick... thanx for your help!!

THIS IS MY CELICA AND APART FROM THE ALPNE STERIO THE CAR IS COMPLETLY STOCK. I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IT A BIT MORE POWER WITHOUT SPENDING MUCH MONEY AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO PUT A SET OF RIMS ON IT. PREFERABLY 17x7.5.. SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR ARE SELLING WHEELS JUST GIVE ME A SHOUT...

THANX, TYSON

if u want to add a lil abit of power without spending too much cash i rec. looking at ur inflow and ur outflow...thus ur air intake and perhaps buying a catback exhaust system...the cheapest of these 2 mods wld be an air intake...bt be careful with air intakes...freaks kinda right with sticking with the stock air intake...but if u set up a pod filter right u can suck up more cold air...if u change ur air intake system make sure ur not sucking up hot air from the engine...coz then u will be loosing power...with a catback exhaust system i think u can pick up a secondhand one for around 150....good luck dude...

Edited by wishbone