Question for takahashi

boleh

If you're given a 2nd chance to pick btw the CX9 and Kluger, will it be the Kluger?

My mind is sortof at the crossroad again.. I dunno if I should drop my Kluger order and get the Mazda.. Saw one on Monash freeway the other day it was behind my car and I couldnt help but to look at the rearview mirror at every possible oppurtunity.... Striking!! Then I let it pass me and it was then side by side a Cayenne S. Two good-looking behinds and the CX9's looked better!

Edited by boleh

It is very hard choice.

I am thinking now the offroad drive I would be doing will not need the constant 4WD. But Kluger will tow better than the CX-9, just because they have constant 4WD. In the US the tow pack is only 3500lbs (1600kg)... hmm.

Without SatNav, Smartkey, rear DVD and Power tailgate ... the CX-9 will lack appeal but the exterior will compensate.

I am doing 14L/100km. Never seen 19L/100km (like CX-9 driver claims) in any driving condition, even the 1st tank in the city with crap fuel.

I have been a Mazda-only man for a while. If I had a choice, I may prob buy the CX-9 just because I owned the Kluger before.

Yeah I think it is cooler to tow my RX-8 with another Mazda to Winton next Saturday.